Badges here, badges there!

Hello there everybody!

As you may have already noticed, over the course of the next few weeks I will be drastically modifying our current awards system. I would like to add a fair amount of new awards that people can strive to achieve within the clan, ultimately adding another incentive to stay active and help out! [Click here for a list of current awards]

These forum awards will not only tie in with updates in the future, they will be a very crucial part of the rewards system for Pick your Poison challenges - so stay on the lookout for some great things coming soon!

For all those who are thinking of a possible award we could have, there is a suggestions topic that will allow you to send in your feedback on what awards we are possibly missing or could do good things with.

Let me know in here what you think about these new badges, how they can be improved and what-not. smile

Just a quick note as well, there is a new topic in the Democracy forum for all you members; head off there and do some voting to assist us make an important decision about clan events.

That's all for today.

Until next time,
Cheers.
You are no better than anyone else, and no one is better than you.
Great addition Downy -- they look brilliant! smile
Adventurer's Log | Exp Tracker | Goals & Achievements
"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover." - Mark Twain
Really like this, another thumbs up for Downfall smile
[Image: xjWu8.png]
[Image: 2a6jyb5.png]

Love love love love!
hihi, i got one!
Who?
Nice additions. :]
oh wow I got two now Wub these are awesome and really give people motivation to be more active Biggrin
Well thats very cool!
[Image: zephyr.png][Image: L_Zephyr_l.png]
[Image: R4vciL12942791852-9.gif]
Looks great smile
[Image: Vf5Ok.png]
[Image: k00kmf.png]