What motivates you?
Thread Closed 

What motivates you to achieve your goals on runescape, or even motivates you to play?
Friends, money, skill capes at the end of the long road.
[Image: Rarely_Lucky.png]

[Image: Rarely_Lucky.png]

[Image: spinner_big.gif]
(2010-12-06 02:48:10)Rarely Lucky Wrote:  Friends, money, skill capes at the end of the long road.
Absolutely agree on this tbh. But it's not motivation to play the game, it's addiction Tongue

[Image: xjWu8.png]
[Image: 2a6jyb5.png]

I think its the simple fact of having a goal or at least having something to do. Wanting to beat someone also helps too.
My motivation is fun when I play the game. I really like games where things are open-ended, you can do what you like and not have to follow a strict structure. I get some sort of feeling like I want to train something and I do it, and it's fun!
You are no better than anyone else, and no one is better than you.
My motivation to play and train skills is Surreal. Before I joined I also played RS but only when I was extremely bored and I never trained the boring skills back then. Now I actually enjoy training every skill smile
[Image: UvXSfs2.png]
[Image: kCsmlGL.jpg][Image: user1-dark.png]
Take a look at my awesome G&A-thread here!
Annual Surreal Awards 2016 (Click to View)
(2010-12-06 10:54:37)ChangingLane Wrote:  My motivation to play and train skills is Surreal. Before I joined I also played RS but only when I was extremely bored and I never trained the boring skills back then. Now I actually enjoy training every skill smile

Well said.

This clan particularly motivates me to skill. I'm also the type of person who finds much motivation in striving to complete a goal, so I always find myself setting mini-goals throughout my play time which helps a bunch!
Adventurer's Log | Exp Tracker | Goals & Achievements
"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover." - Mark Twain
If I have a goal that usually motivates me - but atm, I'm struggling with the few skills I have left Sad absolutely no motivation to do them lol
Fun and goals, pretty simple to be honest. I like playing RS (when I have the time) and I have fun smile
[Image: Vf5Ok.png]
[Image: k00kmf.png]
Goals is about it.