Serious PMS! Halp!!
Thread Closed 

Hi guys & gals, I'll get straight to it, I've got a serious case of PMS (post max syndrome) and I'm really struggling for motivation of what to do in the way of goals in RS at the moment.
Its been around about 2 weeks since I maxed and I've not really done anything since then besides a few daily dungs in the inevitable push for comp cape and chop ivy now and then, mixed in with some bank standing.

I'm just wondering, did any of you get PMS? If so what did you do?! What should I do?! Helppp!!!
[Image: AaXEhqE.png]
20m base stats, A 120 stat, A 200m, trim, pvm

Also my daily cooking record was set the day after I comped Wink
[Image: angusmotm.png]
Once you start down the dark path, forever will it dominate your destiny.
I found myself (still do after i've completed a major goal) generally skill hopping doing things that I enjoyed doing. Then like Angus, I set different goals.
Didn't go for the 20mil base stats at first as I kept it smaller doing 15 mil. And I had my focus on Agility if I wasn't DGing.

It might have been different for me when I maxed / comped as I was still actively pking at the time and so this kept me DGing a lot helping out people in the clan I was in at the time. From there I knew that was always gonna be my first 200 mil stat.
TERRWYN: Welsh name meaning "brave fair one."

[Image: pbmJpDG.png][Image: e5juWGD.png]
[Image: 9mnl8B0.gif][Image: RnAibsa.png]
[Image: user1-dark.png]    
Skill pets since my return 4th September 2018
19th October - Bernie the Firemaking pet drop 
30th October - Brains the Farming pet drop
8th November - Malcolm the Invention pet drop
16th November - Shamini the Summoning pet drop
It's OK I have PMS too (Pre Max Syndrome) haha. I've cranked out 4 99s in the last 4 weeks and I burnt out already. I caught myself past 2 days just ge standing or just doing something for 10mins then doing something else for 10mins and so on. It sucks haha. Good luck with what you decide to do
[Image: sylvanas_wow_sig_by_katzenfan-d54n86z.png]
I can imagine this would be the case. It makes sense though, you've achieved what you've been aiming for all this time, and you're like... what now?

Try going for completionist? Tongue Or now you have no reason to not completely beast it in our skilling competitions!
You are no better than anyone else, and no one is better than you.
Thanks for your comments guys, I've always wanted to get the completionist cape, my plan has always been to get max and then push for comp, but it just seems like so much effort at the moment!

I guess what I'll do is try do things like quests and tasks during the weekends when I have more free time to play and then do dungeons/dailies/sinkholes during the week when I can't play as much, hopefully then I will have comp before the end of the year.
[Image: AaXEhqE.png]
You can knock off most of the requirements very quickly, the list looked daunting to me but you'll have it done in no time! And as others said, exp goals are always good. I'm still working towards 25m+ base exp and 200m Firemaking, just mix it up so you don't get bored.
[Image: d9XeE71336709893.gif]

[Image: SRL_Fear.png][Image: fear.png]

[Image: k2o37l.jpg]
Can't say I've ever had that problem as I'm over 200 levels short of maxing Sad But yeah try to set yourself some goals you can focus on!
[Image: G9B31O7.png][Image: rti2vss.png]
[Image: 104273167.png]
[/align]
Guys get PMS? News to me.
@iWader on Twitter.
Get 200m smithing experience.