New VIP Stuff
Thread Closed 

Today VIP members got 2 new things today. First an aura called enlightenment which gives 100% xp boost for 1 hour and a 5 day recharge i think. and a new crystal amulet , which you cant use until reset today, The amulet gives daily rewards and a chance of rare items when worn.

Today has been a good day for updates Biggrin
[Image: user1-light.png][Image: 2JSik6b.jpg]
Wish they would offer VIP more than a month interval, even if it increased in price for each month passed. :/
Cormag is a very calm and aloof man, although he can become furious at times. He compares himself to a wyvern in this aspect. He is a very skilled fighter, but dislikes war. He has great pride in his country of Grado, despite their many atrocities committed.

Find out about the number 46! Homeworld since 2009!

Click and Follow My Journey to -> Max Cape <-

[Image: 7WiM6jg.png]
wow how rude of jagex!
[Image: sylvanas_wow_sig_by_katzenfan-d54n86z.png]
Now is one of those times where I really wish I got VIP... I mean sheesh.... 2x xp for an hour. That could do wonders for me
Is the glass half empty or half full? Neither, the glass is twice as big as it needs to be.
[Image: EW4yt.gif]
I can't find any details on this. Did Jagex mention it in any news or forum posts anywhere?

Sounds pretty sweet, though. I'm just hoping I can take the aura into dungeons.

Also, I think it's kind of messed up that such a tremendous boost is inaccessible unless you had the foresight to get VIP in January.
[Image: motm.png]
[Image: 0ddb418f4b.png]

"The only thing an adult can give a child is a yellow cape." - Chuck Jones
(2014-05-28 07:11:01)Dave Wrote:  I can't find any details on this. Did Jagex mention it in any news or forum posts anywhere?

Sounds pretty sweet, though. I'm just hoping I can take the aura into dungeons.

Also, I think it's kind of messed up that such a tremendous boost is inaccessible unless you had the foresight to get VIP in January.

i havent seen a news post. But before on rswiki it said it was a vip thing now it says this.

The crystal amulet is an amulet from the elf city that has been given to certain members. Players who receive the amulet get a message in their chatbox saying it has been sent to their bank.

When choosing the Rub option, 1-3 prismatic crystal fragments appear in the player's inventory. Each shard can be redeemed for bonus xp equivalent to a Small fallen star in a skill of the player's choice. This can be done once a day.

When worn while earning xp, the amulet may reward items, including Crystal motherlode shards which may be traded in for a reward upon release of the elf city.
Heck yes! Thanks for the Summer Package Biggrin I bought it without hesitation haha.
Cormag is a very calm and aloof man, although he can become furious at times. He compares himself to a wyvern in this aspect. He is a very skilled fighter, but dislikes war. He has great pride in his country of Grado, despite their many atrocities committed.

Find out about the number 46! Homeworld since 2009!

Click and Follow My Journey to -> Max Cape <-

[Image: 7WiM6jg.png]
(2014-05-28 08:35:02)Shawn Wrote:  When worn while earning xp, the amulet may reward items, including Crystal motherlode shards which may be traded in for a reward upon release of the elf city.

Kinda interested to see what sort of reward we get from these motherlodes as i've got 3 from slaying this afternoon.
TERRWYN: Welsh name meaning "brave fair one."

[Image: pbmJpDG.png][Image: e5juWGD.png]
[Image: 9mnl8B0.gif][Image: RnAibsa.png]
[Image: user1-dark.png]    
Skill pets since my return 4th September 2018
19th October - Bernie the Firemaking pet drop 
30th October - Brains the Farming pet drop
8th November - Malcolm the Invention pet drop
16th November - Shamini the Summoning pet drop
Sounds awesome; A part of me wishes I got VIP as well smile
(2014-05-29 01:19:08)Dolly Wrote:  Sounds awesome; A part of me wishes I got VIP as well smile

you can still get a 3 month premium thing. and get these rewards. smile