Legacy Vote
Thread Closed 

The poll for Legacy being implemented to live will start on Monday June 23rd. It will currently be open to all members and any f2p accounts created before January 2013 though a lot are trying to get an added requirement of having spent a minimum amount of time on the beta so those voting should actually know what they are voting for.
Master of All Wills and Quests
[Image: gohankuten.png][Image: GohanRAWR.gif]
Please no.
Gonna vote no on this poll.
Voting no as well.
Cormag is a very calm and aloof man, although he can become furious at times. He compares himself to a wyvern in this aspect. He is a very skilled fighter, but dislikes war. He has great pride in his country of Grado, despite their many atrocities committed.

Find out about the number 46! Homeworld since 2009!

Click and Follow My Journey to -> Max Cape <-

[Image: 7WiM6jg.png]
No for me
[Image: angusmotm.png]
Once you start down the dark path, forever will it dominate your destiny.
No for me too.
[Image: 7cDz1.png]
[Image: 5FVMQQ3.png]
no for me as well
No here as well. Not only do I think it might bring out some of the less savory folk that were weeded out with EOC, but it's just plain not even close to ready. For Pete's sake, EOC was in beta for what, 5 months or so? And Legacy only needs to be in beta two weeks before a poll comes out for full implementation?

Inevitably, I feel that the vote will swing to the "Yes" side, and we'll all have to deal with the backlash of such a decision, but such is the way things go when players run a game and tell the developers what to do.
(2014-06-21 16:59:24)Col ton Wrote:  No here as well. Not only do I think it might bring out some of the less savory folk that were weeded out with EOC, but it's just plain not even close to ready. For Pete's sake, EOC was in beta for what, 5 months or so? And Legacy only needs to be in beta two weeks before a poll comes out for full implementation?

Inevitably, I feel that the vote will swing to the "Yes" side, and we'll all have to deal with the backlash of such a decision, but such is the way things go when players run a game and tell the developers what to do.

Yeah, probably "Yes" side will dominate, alot of people who say they are not going to play Legacy say that they will vote yes because "they think its fair that other people have the chance to play it".
I have this feeling that Jagex is going to regret this whole "power.to.players" thingy. Sad
I don't think Jagex will regret it, but I think the players will down the road for making stupid decisions.
Cormag is a very calm and aloof man, although he can become furious at times. He compares himself to a wyvern in this aspect. He is a very skilled fighter, but dislikes war. He has great pride in his country of Grado, despite their many atrocities committed.

Find out about the number 46! Homeworld since 2009!

Click and Follow My Journey to -> Max Cape <-

[Image: 7WiM6jg.png]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Legacy Mode: The Who Col ton 17 11,904 2014-06-17 21:11:50
Last Post: Jerome
  2007 - Old School RuneScape... You Vote! Bug 58 32,819 2013-03-08 20:05:31
Last Post: AlchemyHawk