Quiet Times

I am aware that it has been very quiet around these parts lately - but please rest assured (for those who I haven't spoken to recently) that we will be back to normal working order ASAP. Things have gotten very busy for me, especially in the medical department. I'm spending a lot more of my free time correcting ongoing issues with my breathing and juggling university studies.

It's a quiet time, I know - but stick with us and we'll impress.

If you guys wanna do anything to help out, feel free to message me. I'm all ears!

Wub
You are no better than anyone else, and no one is better than you.
Yeah guys, just because we are busy and things are a little quiet at the moment doesn't mean we aren't wishing we were more active in the clan. You all know real life takes over some times Tongue
[Image: angusmotm.png]
Once you start down the dark path, forever will it dominate your destiny.
Hakuna matata.
Don't forget classes are starting up for most of us :p
Cormag is a very calm and aloof man, although he can become furious at times. He compares himself to a wyvern in this aspect. He is a very skilled fighter, but dislikes war. He has great pride in his country of Grado, despite their many atrocities committed.

Find out about the number 46! Homeworld since 2009!

Click and Follow My Journey to -> Max Cape <-

[Image: 7WiM6jg.png]
I sorta forgot about Club Cute.

I accept blame for everything. The revolution has failed
[img=0x40]http://i.min.us/idZkQa.png[/img]
[img=0x200]http://i3.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/000/137/505/zQLMZ.gif[/img]
[Image: 7WiM6jg.png]
g & a p m p r o f i l e
s t a t s (Click to View)
I'm almost back to some reasonable pattern after returning to work this week and juggling the not doing too much too soon. I'm pretty good at getting home and falling asleep then waking around 11pm so not sure what timezone that puts me in atm.
TERRWYN: Welsh name meaning "brave fair one."

[Image: pbmJpDG.png][Image: e5juWGD.png]
[Image: 9mnl8B0.gif][Image: RnAibsa.png]
[Image: user1-dark.png]    
Skill pets since my return 4th September 2018
19th October - Bernie the Firemaking pet drop 
30th October - Brains the Farming pet drop
8th November - Malcolm the Invention pet drop
16th November - Shamini the Summoning pet drop
(2014-08-21 14:40:08)Angus Wrote:  Yeah guys, just because we are busy and things are a little quiet at the moment doesn't mean we aren't wishing we were more active in the clan. You all know real life takes over some times Tongue

^ This, things have been rough but activity will come back soon!
[Image: user1-light.png][Image: 2JSik6b.jpg]
Always happens around this time of year. Things will get back to normal soon smile
I promise I will return as soon as I can. Sad

I'm going through so many things that I never envisioned myself going through at this age, and it's extremely stressful. I will certainly explain my absence once I return, but it's just very personal and I don't really feel like discussing it right now.

However I will say that I truly miss all of you, and I can't wait to return to my second family. Give_heart
Same here.. gah. I really wish I could be more active, but I'm in my final semester (hopefully) at Uni, so as you can imagine, many projects and assignments are taking up all of my time!

Can't see myself having too much free time to really enjoy the game for a while. All I've been able to do is my farm runs (can't forget them) and afk Rocktails. Hopefully things will be a bit more relaxed soon.