Surreal, Take Four.

Surreal, Take Four.

Since the beginning of RuneScape’s history, skilling has been an integral part of the game. In its storied history, many people have come and gone, and many have also stayed loyal to it, because of a special charm it has. In all the years I have been playing RuneScape, even through inactive times like these, I have held a special connection to the game; I feel like it can be a getaway from the trials and tribulations of my life. Skilling was my ‘me’ time, to destress and relax.

Many of us have different stories about skilling, or even RuneScape in general. I have always believed that RuneScape has a collection of some of the most interesting people from around the world. The diversity of this game amazes me, and the people have always been that special something that drew me in. Creating a clan like Surreal took a lot of time and effort from many dedicated people, whom have given up countless hours to ensure that this clan not only impresses, but surprises you.

As a clan, we've completed over 800 events and competitions together. That's huge!

We've experienced a lot as a clan in the past four years. We've been through more emotional states than you can express in-game - we've also achieved more levels together than I could count if I had 10,000 fingers.

I believe that especially within this clan, a strong communal feeling exceeds the staying power of the game itself. Being able to make an environment where like-minded people can connect with each other and support each other not just through an online MMO, but through life as well has been a complete honour.

It’s hard to believe that all of this started four years ago while I was still a High School student. Four years is a really long time for a clan.

I can owe the success of this clan to our wonderful members and staff. Some members of Surreal have been with us for more than 2 years, without leaving. This kind of loyalty is unheard of these days, and I can’t believe how lucky I am to have brought in such kind, supportive and welcoming people to the clan. When people tell me the reason why they love Surreal so much is because they have made friends that they could keep for a lifetime, I feel like I’m seeing our clan showing achievement of its mission.

Typically, at this time of the year, we’d be celebrating the anniversary of Surreal’s inception; making a big fuss and enjoying ourselves like we always do. This year, I feel like after four years of Surreal, we can reflect on what has happened in our past, and redefine how our clan delivers its dreams. However, this time around, I don’t feel it would be fair for me to spend time celebrating our fourth year as a clan, when I could be spending that time laying the groundwork for a new and improved Surreal - one that will once again prove different against other clans and bring in more fantastic people with our unique story and ambition.

Since this clan started, the goal was never to be the most successful clan, or the one with the largest amount of members, or to be the clan that gains the most experience in a given time. At our core, as long as Surreal remains supportive, active and fun, and you feel great about us - we’ve done our job right. Those values are still at the core of everything we do, and I will look to reinforce those during our upcoming changes.

From the bottom of my heart, I wanted to thank everyone so much for being a part of Surreal for the past four years - you guys and girls have been so amazing. Your patience has been tested during these tough times, and I’m pleasantly surprised that you have decided to stick with Surreal to help us when we’re ready to raise up again. I have plans for Surreal to evolve through these times and become something greater than it has ever been - and I invite you all to join us through our fifth year, where things are going to change for the better, permanently.

However, just because official celebrations won’t be taking place, don’t be afraid to show your excitement for what’s to come and what has been! Thanks for four years, Surreal. I’ll be seeing you at five for the biggest celebration in this clan’s history. There is a heap of stuff coming your way.

Thank you <3
You are no better than anyone else, and no one is better than you.
I can't imagine how much Surreal has gone through, heck even since I've been here a lot has gone on!

I can't wait to see what all else happens on this wild ride haha smile
Cormag is a very calm and aloof man, although he can become furious at times. He compares himself to a wyvern in this aspect. He is a very skilled fighter, but dislikes war. He has great pride in his country of Grado, despite their many atrocities committed.

Find out about the number 46! Homeworld since 2009!

Click and Follow My Journey to -> Max Cape <-

[Image: 7WiM6jg.png]
Thank you Jordan, for almost 4 amazing years. I return to this place almost every day.
After all these moments I still haven't been able put into words how much I appreciate your efforts
I hope to remain within this environment as long as possible.

Thanks again Jordan Wub

P.S. I tried to write a poem, but failed
Thank you Jordan for giving me a clan atmosphere where I can make it feel like home <3

Been part of this community since June 2012 and don't regret it one bit.
I like the picture that has me in it.
[Image: motm.png]
[Image: 0ddb418f4b.png]

"The only thing an adult can give a child is a yellow cape." - Chuck Jones
Yay! Thank you past and present members for being a part of Surreal and shaping it to the great clan it is today. Thank you especially to you, Jordan, for taking initiative and starting up this clan.

<3
Sounds good Biggrin

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Surreal's Secret Santa 2018 JeliBelski 36 17,118 2018-12-26 22:38:34
Last Post: Cava
  Surreal +8 Downfall 14 8,375 2018-10-07 11:36:16
Last Post: Nick
  A New Surreal Downfall 19 13,850 2018-05-28 07:08:15
Last Post: Jerome
  April at Surreal: Our Best Downfall 11 7,178 2018-04-03 10:27:46
Last Post: Downfall