Iron Man, Anyone?
Thread Closed 

Speech bubble 
I, for one, have been anxious to start building an iron man character since the game mode was announced. I was wondering what your thoughts were concerning the game mode, and will you be creating an iron man/woman character?
I'll probably be creating one. Going to start it out just F2P though. Might bring it to P2P next year.... We'll see how it goes. I'm not sure about hardcore ironman... I mean.... if you buy members for it, and you die... well.... what happens to the members?
Is the glass half empty or half full? Neither, the glass is twice as big as it needs to be.
[Image: EW4yt.gif]
thought about it but cba to make a new account.
[Image: user1-light.png][Image: 2JSik6b.jpg]
(2014-09-28 04:48:34)Bowlinmaster Wrote:  I'll probably be creating one. Going to start it out just F2P though. Might bring it to P2P next year.... We'll see how it goes. I'm not sure about hardcore ironman... I mean.... if you buy members for it, and you die... well.... what happens to the members?

(2014-09-28 06:07:22)Shawn Wrote:  thought about it but cba to make a new account.

I believe they're adding an option to the hardcore iron man game mode where you can purchase an extra life at 1,000 and 1,600 total level for 100,000 and 10,000,000 coins respectively. I also believe they're adding another item/effect that can be purchased for 100,000 coins that allows your hardcore iron man character to revert to an iron man character upon death.

I will probably start in free-to-play as well. I don't know how much time and effort I will be putting toward being an iron man. I would hate to pay for a membership that isn't used to its full potential.

I also have a few issues with creating and maintain a second account. I wish they would start developing a global login system so that we can create multiple characters under one umbrella account.
I like the idea but atm I'm so focused on my main account and things I want to do / achieve. It doesn't take much to distract me.
TERRWYN: Welsh name meaning "brave fair one."

[Image: pbmJpDG.png][Image: e5juWGD.png]
[Image: 9mnl8B0.gif][Image: RnAibsa.png]
[Image: user1-dark.png]    
Skill pets since my return 4th September 2018
19th October - Bernie the Firemaking pet drop 
30th October - Brains the Farming pet drop
8th November - Malcolm the Invention pet drop
16th November - Shamini the Summoning pet drop
(2014-09-28 10:37:35)Debs Wrote:  I like the idea but atm I'm so focused on my main account and things I want to do / achieve. It doesn't take much to distract me.

That sounds familiar. I understand where you're coming from Debs. I know I will create an iron man, but I have no idea how successful that character will be due to my current goals for my main character.
(2014-09-28 04:48:34)Bowlinmaster Wrote:  I'll probably be creating one. Going to start it out just F2P though. Might bring it to P2P next year.... We'll see how it goes. I'm not sure about hardcore ironman... I mean.... if you buy members for it, and you die... well.... what happens to the members?

99 crafting by flax on iron man again? smile
I really want to do this but if its going to slow down my goals on my main account i might not, will definitely give it a try though.

I've already been thinking about methods that i will do things.

idk if this is the right place but if there's a iron man strategies thread or something ill post there
(2014-09-28 17:52:23)Joseph Wrote:  

Obviously.

And also, Yeah I know about the payments for extra lives and what not, but what if I don't want to pay for that stuff...?
Is the glass half empty or half full? Neither, the glass is twice as big as it needs to be.
[Image: EW4yt.gif]

"Again", as if he had already done it? Who does that? Flax to 99 is a death sentence.

(2014-09-28 19:43:38)Mabaa Wrote:  I really want to do this but if its going to slow down my goals on my main account i might not, will definitely give it a try though.

I've already been thinking about methods that i will do things.

idk if this is the right place but if there's a iron man strategies thread or something ill post there

It will definitely slow the progress of your current character, but it will be worth it! I am having my own difficulties with the same thoughts though, so I totally understand where you're coming from.

(2014-09-29 04:49:33)Bowlinmaster Wrote:  

Obviously.

And also, Yeah I know about the payments for extra lives and what not, but what if I don't want to pay for that stuff...?

You didn't do 99 by Flax, did you? You are certifiably tweaked in the head. If you don't want to purchase the abilities then you die! Deader than a door nail.