Hi! I'm new here. :)
Thread Closed 

Runescape Name: Nyaruko

Real-life name/nickname: Benjamin (or Ben for short)

Describe yourself in one word: Persistent. Wink

What made you start playing runescape: I started playing Runescape in December of 2004, and quit in about 2011. I've just returned to the game and I'm having a blast at the moment. I lost my old account and so I have just started a new one and I am currently 1825 total.

Favorite Movie: Inception or Looper, not too sure but Joseph Gordon-Levitt is the boom diggity fresh.

Occupation: Student (Software Engineering), but I also work at a local card store. Wizard

Other language(s): Japanese and Korean. Whistle

Hobbies/talents: Anime, card games such as Force of Will, Vanguard and Weib Schwarz. I play Tennis as my main sport, and I love to go on long runs and eat healthy food. I'm a bit of a food nut, so I'm always willing to try new things and go out for dinner which is mainly what I do with myself besides work and study. I love playing Runescape, and I recently came back to the game after quitting World of Warcraft after the release of the new expansion due to it being so underwhelming it's ridiculous I came back to the original MMO that I played (mind you I started both around the same time). Umnik2
Hi Ben, welcome smile
Welcome Ben, We're happy to have you around Biggrin
Ben! Welcome mate smile Hope you enjoy the clan and let me know if you have any questions, suggestions, or if there's anything I can do for ya. Make yourself at home!

Just remember, we're in the process of picking up, so it will be quiet for a brief time, and we'll be back to our normal active self :p (I'm gonna be around like 24/7)
You are no better than anyone else, and no one is better than you.
Welcome to Surreal smile
Anime? What are your favorites and recommendations?
[Image: Nevyn.png]

Hi “Perhaps it's impossible to wear an identity without becoming what you pretend to be.”  - Oscar Scott Card  King2
Welcome to Surreal Nyaruko
Welcome!
[Image: Exbajalator.png][Image: Exbajalator.png]
[Image: 2q00m8h.jpg]
[Image: nMqpp.png]
=:-:=  Live Young, Have Fun And May Tomorrow Never Come =:-:=