SWC Results: 2014

Skill Week Championship
2014 Results

What a year! We had our ups and downs here at Surreal, but competition never really died down at all! The differing factor between this past year's SWC and our current season is that the championship went for a whole year! Let's have a look at the top 5 of SWC 2014.

@Connor@ - 1480 points

Doubling the points of 2nd place, you can't really match the impact that has been made here. Huge congrats from Surreal!

@Joseph@ - 720 points

An impressive second place result, during some difficult times. Joey has weathered the storm and came out one step below the top of the mountain. Great job mate!

@old_jon@ - 640 points

Jon! What an effort you've put in, very steady, very consistently achieving the points finishes. A very well deserved third place, best of luck in 2015.

@Masterbowler@ - 620 points

Ryan has put in a steady performance this year, just a hair away from third place, only to be outdone by 20 points. What an awesome effort!

@Kcaterina@ - 350 points

A little drop off in the points, but this should not be discounted. This is still a very good result, with a steady 50 point lead on 6th place. Very good result! Congrats.

What's to come...

Now in 2015, with new rules, and our quarterly championship resets happening, we should definitely have a very interesting year ahead. I'd be watching for the names above in the upcoming competitions, because they may just surprise you.
You are no better than anyone else, and no one is better than you.
Wow, huge grats to Connor on a very impressive total, and well done everyone else who competed!
My image links are a bit broken but I was proud to be SRL MOTM in Feb 2015, along with being weirdly proud of my bank tab of 784 item stacks of useless junk
[Image: Q5ZiDfZ.png][Image: tDqHpca.png]
Congrats to everyone up there and a special shout out for Connor Biggrin
Congratz connor on being the new champ smile
[Image: user1-light.png][Image: 2JSik6b.jpg]
Congratz guys, awesome work during 2014 smile
[Image: Exbajalator.png][Image: Exbajalator.png]
[Image: 2q00m8h.jpg]
[Image: nMqpp.png]
=:-:=  Live Young, Have Fun And May Tomorrow Never Come =:-:=
Congrats to all the competitors! Special grats to Connor. I was always blown away when I compared my progress with yours during exp competitions- like how do you do it lol.
Congrats to all accomplishments!
[Image: sylvanas_wow_sig_by_katzenfan-d54n86z.png]
Congrats guys! smile
[Image: user1-light.png]
Congratz to the top 5 !!!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Senior & Elite Members June 2014 Downfall 25 12,749 2014-07-08 10:33:00
Last Post: Jonathan
  February Draw Results Downfall 5 3,960 2014-03-30 19:32:12
Last Post: Nevyn
  January Draw Results Downfall 5 11,073 2014-02-04 21:04:04