Hello.
Thread Closed 

Hello. I'm interested in joining Surreal, however with my real life obligations(work, school, family) there is no guarantee that I'd be able to get the activity points needed. Is that activity point system still in place?
Hi there Durah, thanks for your interest. smile

Yeah it is still in place. It's 130 activity points per month. Each event is 40, 250k xp in a skill week is at least 40 (could be 80), and a resource cap in the citadel is 40 points. We all have real life obligations and we understand that Tongue

We don't like to stress people out with high requirements; though if you're unsure if you can keep up with the activity points needed, you can always just give us a try and see how you go.
You are no better than anyone else, and no one is better than you.
Thanks for the quick response. I'll have to pass on joining then.

Good luck with your reboot this year, it seems quite interesting.
(2015-01-05 02:09:01)Durah Wrote:  Thanks for the quick response. I'll have to pass on joining then.

Good luck with your reboot this year, it seems quite interesting.

Not a problem, feel free to stop by our clan chat anytime as a guest. More than welcome smile
Just a few more questions actually. I know you guys are a skilling clan, but do you ever do any bossing events? Are your members even interested in bossing? And do you allow any member to host events or do you have to be part of an events team of some sort?
(2015-01-06 18:20:26)Durah Wrote:  Just a few more questions actually. I know you guys are a skilling clan, but do you ever do any bossing events? Are your members even interested in bossing? And do you allow any member to host events or do you have to be part of an events team of some sort?

We plan to do more boss hunting this year, many members have been requesting it. We have the staff team and the boost team that hosts events right now, but we are open to any event suggestions smile And you can always ask people in the CC to join you!
(2015-01-06 21:22:49)Jos Wrote:  
(2015-01-06 18:20:26)Durah Wrote:  Just a few more questions actually. I know you guys are a skilling clan, but do you ever do any bossing events? Are your members even interested in bossing? And do you allow any member to host events or do you have to be part of an events team of some sort?

We plan to do more boss hunting this year, many members have been requesting it. We have the staff team and the boost team that hosts events right now, but we are open to any event suggestions smile And you can always ask people in the CC to join you!

To add to that, my plan is to have weekly boss hunting events. They're a great way to help out with the skilling (money is power, right?), and they're good fun on Teamspeak and such. You are open to host events as a member on your own! Just submit a request through to us and we'll take care of the formalities, you just host it smile
Im always up for bossing as are a few other combat motivated members, so you can always hit us up even outside events
[Image: sylvanas_wow_sig_by_katzenfan-d54n86z.png]
Hi, I´m Max