This Week's Game Update

Hey Surreal!

Leaving a post here about the most recent in-game update Jagex has released, there's a bit of relevant information regarding citadels, rejoining clans and us in general. Here are the release notes:

Quote:
  • Players joining a clan no longer have to wait to access clan features.
  • On leaving a clan a player must wait for 7 days until joining a new clan.
  • To help smaller clans maintain upgraded citadels, upkeep costs of clan citadels have been reduced. Upgrade costs have increased.

Take that on board! We will be updating our threads to reflect this new information.

Looking forward to tomorrow to find out what next week's SWC will be!

- Jord
You are no better than anyone else, and no one is better than you.
There's also some more info. There seems to have been a bug or something with the update that has messed with peoples caps and fealty rank.
Master of All Wills and Quests
[Image: gohankuten.png][Image: GohanRAWR.gif]
Sounds good! I understood the reason why you couldn't cap right away since hopping clans would be a way to get free/decent exp. I think it is more logical to let someone wait 7 days to join a new clan.
Also the recude of the upkeep costs is very positive.

+ Jordy, announce it already~!@
I have nothing against these updates. they make sense. I'm also happy to see the cost of resources have been reduced for Smaller clans.
[Image: KittehPryde.png]
RSN: KittehPryde - Ironman RSN: FallOutPiXeY
[Image: zocnja.jpg]
[Image: 33cyesl.jpg] [Image: 2445z76.jpg]
everything happens for a reason.
live today, like tomorrow is your last.
it's better to be hated for who you are, than to be loved for who you are not.
Cap has been reset for everyone as it seems. It will also reset again tomorrow. Grab your chance and cap again!
Im more concerned towards those who are kicked and/or get hacked and forced to leave clan against their will, theyd have to wait the 7 days to rejoin, which is meh of an update but i suppose itll have to do.
Good updates. I especially like the reduction of resources needed for upkeep.
One thing that isn't explicitly stated is whether a new clan mate must still wait a week before contributing to the citadel or whether that week has been changed to wait to join a new clan.
(2015-01-12 20:50:17)Jerome Wrote:  Good updates. I especially like the reduction of resources needed for upkeep.
One thing that isn't explicitly stated is whether a new clan mate must still wait a week before contributing to the citadel or whether that week has been changed to wait to join a new clan.

It is stated though. It says you no longer have to wait to access clan features which is the citadel.
Master of All Wills and Quests
[Image: gohankuten.png][Image: GohanRAWR.gif]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Skill Week Championship 2021 Lady Spyra 2 2,234 2020-12-26 02:41:32
Last Post: Lady Spyra
  Member Information Update Downfall 7 3,602 2017-04-03 00:40:58
Last Post: Jerome
  HUB Update Downfall 10 10,025 2016-09-03 12:02:53
Last Post: Ihab M
  GTE Week: June 2012 Downfall 6 5,993 2012-06-25 05:04:30
Last Post: Blackice