Bat! (Introduction)
Thread Closed 

Hey, Surreal! I really liked the look of this clan ever since I started guesting a little bit around 9 months ago, It wasn't long after that I quit playing RuneScape around 10 hours a day and decided to try and find myself a full-time job, I currently have a full-time job that is now stable and I am taking more of an interest in RuneScape again.

I really like the website you have and I really want it to be one of the website I would use day after day, which may become possible!

I know Surreal is a caring, family clan that put others before themselves! The type of clan I like and I'm willing to participate in.

So after all of that I am finally going to introduce who I am..
My name is Daniel, you can call me Dan as I prefer it more. My RSN is Bat, I was very lucky to get this display name as it wasn't take after a month of the release which I am unsure as to why no-one had taken it!

I'm 18 years old and I flip burgers for a living, playing RuneScape and watching Football in my free time, I have a few hobbies/interests which are Football (obviously), Pugs, Chocolate, Coca Cola, Nintendo Gaming and Pokemon!

I have two tattoos which I may post if you ask me about them! They are both based on my interests.

I have tried making my own clan since I got back into RuneScape but it fell through, it's really hard to do so. I really do respect people that manage to create a clan that continues through the battles to become one of the best, which is why I am dropping mine to join Surreal.

If you have any questions you would like to ask about me then don't be shy! I will answer almost anything!

Can't wait to be a member of Surreal and it's nice to meet you all, I would like to get to know you all so much better.
-Daniel | Bat
Hi Daniel! Thanks for taking the time to post such a nice and friendly introduction smile Thanks for your comments on our clan; much appreciated. Such a cool RSN!

Let me know if there's anything I can do to make your stay here better. Make yourself at home.
You are no better than anyone else, and no one is better than you.
(2015-02-13 21:45:19)Downfall Wrote:  Hi Daniel! Thanks for taking the time to post such a nice and friendly introduction smile Thanks for your comments on our clan; much appreciated. Such a cool RSN!

Let me know if there's anything I can do to make your stay here better. Make yourself at home.

Thanks Jordan! My shoes are off and my feel are up! Wink
Hi Dan, welcome smile
(2015-02-13 22:35:24)Liz Wrote:  Hi Dan, welcome smile

Hello Liz! Thank you. smile
Welcome Dan! Chocolate and coca-cola are both great things! smile
[Image: GpJL.png]

[Image: GVO3.png]
Welcome to Surreal @Daniel@.
(2015-02-13 23:35:00)Lady Spyra Wrote:  Welcome Dan! Chocolate and coca-cola are both great things! smile

Thanks Mel! I know right? Can't stay away from them. Grin

(2015-02-14 00:18:32)Zimmel Wrote:  Welcome to Surreal @Daniel@.

Thanks @Zimmel@!
Hey there, Dan! Pleasure to meet you man, I really enjoyed reading your introduction. Welcome to Surreal, I hope you enjoy your time here with us.
Hello Dan and welcome. I love football we can talk football as much as ud like lol
[Image: sylvanas_wow_sig_by_katzenfan-d54n86z.png]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Introduction Grimgbo! Helloooooh! meanhobgoblin 10 6,832 2018-10-20 13:50:59
Last Post: Mihana
  Introduction to Myself and how i got here: Jett 9 5,565 2018-07-21 01:09:34
Last Post: Dark
  Another introduction because I'm back~ SirAddiLot 11 6,955 2018-04-24 10:49:46
Last Post: Clifford
  indoctrinati... Introduction. Jonnothehobbo 3 2,663 2017-10-11 12:42:35
Last Post: Jerome
  My Introduction! (Two Moons) nerv 7 4,760 2017-07-15 00:30:35
Last Post: Giuseppe