Introduction
Thread Closed 

Hello everyone and nice to meet you all! Biggrin I am Myster Q and have come back to playing RuneScape about a month and a half ago. I can't remember exactly when I first started playing, but I believe it was somewhere around 2005. Then after about 5 years of playing I took a long break, mainly due to my studies, during which I only came back to the game every now and then (during vacations). Now that I have finished my studies and started working, I found myself with some more spare time and decided to come back to RuneScape. I noticed a lot of new cool stuff such as master capes and Prifddinas to name a few and that got me really excited to play again! Biggrin

There aren't many of my old friends playing anymore though and I did enjoy talking to people while doing my RuneScape business. smile That's why I decided to google something along the lines of 'best RuneScape skiller clan' (I very much prefer the skilling aspect of the game) and that is how I found your clan! After having looked at the clan website, I was pretty sure I would enjoy being in the clan and that's why I am posting my introduction here now. Biggrin

I've also filled in the template:

Runescape Name: Myster Q
Real-life name/nickname: Quinten
Describe yourself in one word: writes-a-lot (That's one word right? Biggrin)

What made you start playing runescape: One of my friends told me about it.
Favorite Movie: A Knight's Tale
Other language(s): Dutch, French
Hobbies/talents: Anything involving games: board games, computer games (both playing and creating, although I am not that good at the latter Tongue)
[Image: myster-q-motm.png]
Hi there, Quinten! I'm glad you stumbled upon us, I enjoyed your introduction quite a lot. I look forward to getting to know you in the future and hope you find a comfortable new home here with Surreal! smile

Let me know if you have any questions or need assistance with anything. Otherwise, welcome to Surreal.
Hey Quinten! smile Welcome to Surreal! I must say you found a wonderful clan to choose to be a part of. This clan gets me doing stuff, besides bank standing or lobby sitting, which I'm quite skilled at both! I gain exp here, and have fun while doing it. It's fabulous! I'm one of those combat haters in the clan; I typically avoid PvM and the like (it scares me!). Looking forward to having you as a clanmate!
[Image: GpJL.png]

[Image: GVO3.png]
Welcome to Surreal smile
Thank you both for your responses, I feel welcome already! Biggrin

Lady Spyra, I am not a big fan of combat either. As you may have read in my application, I used to be a level 3 skiller. The most combat I did was most likely last month and that was to get the level 75 Ranged and Dungeoneering requirements for Prifddinas. Tongue It was very much worth it though, since Prifddinas is, in my opinion, the skiller paradise! Biggrin

Edit: Looks like Jos posted while I was writing my reply. Tongue Thank you for your response as well, Jos. Biggrin
(2015-03-03 21:11:14)Myster Q Wrote:  The most combat I did was most likely last month and that was to get the level 75 Ranged and Dungeoneering requirements for Prifddinas. Tongue It was very much worth it though, since Prifddinas is, in my opinion, the skiller paradise! Biggrin

^^^^ I wholeheartedly agree with that! I'm a hater of quests, but after the agility swc, I decided to do the quests I needed to get into Prif. I'm in that part of RS the most lol. I only acquire elite clues via thieving Prif elves. Plus, the loot & gp you can get is pretty sweet. Kinda contemplating hoarding the planks I acquire to assist with construction training Tongue
[Image: GpJL.png]

[Image: GVO3.png]
Hi and welcome smile
Hey man, nice to see ya join! I'm enjoying it here so far and I would imagine you will too.
(2015-03-03 22:06:11)Lady Spyra Wrote:  
(2015-03-03 21:11:14)Myster Q Wrote:  The most combat I did was most likely last month and that was to get the level 75 Ranged and Dungeoneering requirements for Prifddinas. Tongue It was very much worth it though, since Prifddinas is, in my opinion, the skiller paradise! Biggrin

^^^^ I wholeheartedly agree with that! I'm a hater of quests, but after the agility swc, I decided to do the quests I needed to get into Prif. I'm in that part of RS the most lol. I only acquire elite clues via thieving Prif elves. Plus, the loot & gp you can get is pretty sweet. Kinda contemplating hoarding the planks I acquire to assist with construction training Tongue

Oh, so you would just be stealing those planks for that expensive skill? That's a great idea! I'm going to have to give that a try. Tongue But I suppose I will anyway during the SWC. Biggrin I agree with you on the matter of quests too, but I think 'hate' is a bit of a too strong word. I'll go with the 'not a big fan of' again: I'm not a big fan of quests. Biggrin I often do like the puzzles, story and humor though, but I don't like having to get the required item and pre-quests. I usually don't make a lot of time for quests either. Tongue

Thank you Liz and Disco for the welcoming messages. Biggrin Good to hear that you are enjoying yourself here so far, Disco! smile
Welcome Quinten, I must say I really like that name smile Quite Unique.
[Image: sylvanas_wow_sig_by_katzenfan-d54n86z.png]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Introduction Grimgbo! Helloooooh! meanhobgoblin 10 6,833 2018-10-20 13:50:59
Last Post: Mihana
  Introduction to Myself and how i got here: Jett 9 5,569 2018-07-21 01:09:34
Last Post: Dark
  Another introduction because I'm back~ SirAddiLot 11 6,957 2018-04-24 10:49:46
Last Post: Clifford
  indoctrinati... Introduction. Jonnothehobbo 3 2,663 2017-10-11 12:42:35
Last Post: Jerome
  My Introduction! (Two Moons) nerv 7 4,760 2017-07-15 00:30:35
Last Post: Giuseppe