Skillcape Redesign had Potential..
Thread Closed 

Do you think they really put forth effort in this? I like the ability to add the hood, and I like the updated icons... But I do not like them.

There was so much potential...

[Image: H1L6CG9.jpg]
They're all right, I guess. I like how they're not all exactly the same like they used to be.
[Image: motm.png]
[Image: 0ddb418f4b.png]

"The only thing an adult can give a child is a yellow cape." - Chuck Jones
If they made these as 200m capes that would be pretty epic.
that slayer cape my god.
[Image: user1-light.png][Image: 2JSik6b.jpg]
(2015-03-16 21:33:36)Hayden Wrote:  Do you think they really put forth effort in this? I like the ability to add the hood, and I like the updated icons... But I do not like them.

There was so much potential...

[Image: H1L6CG9.jpg]

If they gave us these capes they would have been beyond amazing!

I'm not a fan of the new look at all. I voted to keep them the same. I like how you could add the hoods to them which saves bank space but I HATE how the front of them look. I prefered the colored trim design.
[Image: KittehPryde.png]
RSN: KittehPryde - Ironman RSN: FallOutPiXeY
[Image: zocnja.jpg]
[Image: 33cyesl.jpg] [Image: 2445z76.jpg]
everything happens for a reason.
live today, like tomorrow is your last.
it's better to be hated for who you are, than to be loved for who you are not.
so they slimmed them down... meh
Is that picture fan made? I presume it is not official? Either way, I would love it if the skill capes looked like that. These ones look amazing! Biggrin
[Image: myster-q-motm.png]
Maybe with new client updated graphics ?
They are updating to allow an option to switch between the old design and the new one. Rest easy fashionscapers. ^-^
That was fan art, posted on Deviantart a while ago. Jagex has already seen it and has said it would be too much work because this requires them to model each cape seperately, as opposed to 1 cape and just recolouring.

The capes look great though, but I like the cleaner, sleek aesthetic of the current mastery capes, and the new skillcapes have grown on me.
[Image: YjYaIYX.png]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  New Skillcape Design Jace 18 15,055 2015-03-05 17:18:20
Last Post: Jordan
  Divination Skillcape Bug 14 9,277 2013-07-31 09:08:03
Last Post: Joseph
  Which of these potential forum improvements would you most welcome? RS Poll Crow 11 7,065 2011-06-20 04:12:54
Last Post: Lexy