My introduction - Bojan!
Thread Closed 

Runescape Name: Bojan
Real-life name/nickname: Connor
Describe yourself in one word: Funny?

What made you start playing runescape: Back when I was in primary school it was the real game, it was what everyone was playing at the time and what everyone spent most of there time on! You know how it is when you're young, you follow the crowd so I registered logged on and back then I was a real graphical fanatic, I refused to play games unless they look graphically amazing, which Runescape didn't. However, I carried on playing as it was a social thing to do and I got hooked. That was around 2008, so 7 years ago. Since then I have made multiple accounts, some which I have forgotten about now and some which I still play time to time, however Bojan is my main which I am trying to max now. Forever grinding that xp!

Favorite Movie: It's got to be the Fast and Furious franchise, I really struggle to watch films like I physically cannot sit down for hours and do nothing but stare at a screen (I can on Runescape though?) but Fast and Furious when I watched the first one I enjoyed it so much, ever since I've watched every single one of the films. (seats booked for the release of Fast and Furious 7 tomorrow) Grin

Occupation: I currently work part-time at a pub, which in all fairness is enjoyable. It's a good income of money while I'm studying at college. It also is allowing me to buy a car - Seat Ibiza 2015 FR Black - it's a car I've always liked and when the new model came out I loved it!

Other language(s): None D:

Hobbies/talents: My main hobby is following my favourite football team - Stoke City FC. We're a pretty small club in the premier league however, since we've been up we haven't been relegated. I go all home games and also some away games when I can get the time off work. For example Saturday I'm off down London to watch Chelsea vs Stoke! Another hobby of mine and what I love doing is graphic design/web development, it's a sort of hobby that I only fit in when I can, as it is only a hobby anything I do is for free of course!

Why am I called Bojan?
All's I'm saying is Bojan 27. he's a stoke city striker, also one of my favorite players.
How are you going to pop up in here saying you're not good at writing then come at us with this gold..?

Connor! Welcome buddy, nice to see you here. I look forward to interacting with you some more, it's been good talking to you already in the CC. Kick your feet up and make yourself at home; welcome to Surreal!

If you need anything just let me know!
(2015-04-02 13:23:30)Hayden Wrote:  How are you going to pop up in here saying you're not good at writing then come at us with this gold..?

Connor! Welcome buddy, nice to see you here. I look forward to interacting with you some more, it's been good talking to you already in the CC. Kick your feet up and make yourself at home; welcome to Surreal!

If you need anything just let me know!

Thank you - I sure will!

It's nice to be welcomed into a clan!
A master piece, ladies and gentlemen!
you are good at writing in spite of what you said in the CC.
and that car looks nice, i can see why you like it so much!

welcome to Surreal!
Welcome to Surreal smile
Hi Connor, welcome to Surreal smile I hope you enjoy yourself here with us. As Hayden has said already, if you need anything just let us know! We're happy to have you with us smile
[Image: GpJL.png]

[Image: GVO3.png]
love you scousey <3

Glad you're here :3
We're a smaller club in the Prem but not the smallest & outside of it we're certainly not a small club.
Good luck. smile
TERRWYN: Welsh name meaning "brave fair one."

[Image: pbmJpDG.png][Image: e5juWGD.png]
[Image: 9mnl8B0.gif][Image: RnAibsa.png]
[Image: user1-dark.png]    
Skill pets since my return 4th September 2018
19th October - Bernie the Firemaking pet drop 
30th October - Brains the Farming pet drop
8th November - Malcolm the Invention pet drop
16th November - Shamini the Summoning pet drop
Nice introduction and welcome to Surreal, Connor! Biggrin

Since you enjoy graphic design and web development, is that also what you are studying in college?
[Image: myster-q-motm.png]
Welcome to Surreal!!! smile

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Introduction Grimgbo! Helloooooh! meanhobgoblin 10 6,832 2018-10-20 13:50:59
Last Post: Mihana
  Introduction to Myself and how i got here: Jett 9 5,565 2018-07-21 01:09:34
Last Post: Dark
  Another introduction because I'm back~ SirAddiLot 11 6,955 2018-04-24 10:49:46
Last Post: Clifford
  indoctrinati... Introduction. Jonnothehobbo 3 2,663 2017-10-11 12:42:35
Last Post: Jerome
  My Introduction! (Two Moons) nerv 7 4,760 2017-07-15 00:30:35
Last Post: Giuseppe