Aquarium
Thread Closed 

I'm going to be building my aquarium today, like how everyone else would be.
If it's possible, I'd like to invite you all to my POH to see the aquarium.

My house if in Prifddinas but I can move it if no one can access the house portal there.
I literally had a dream about this last night. Players could get one water-filled glass jar and there was like a large container of water with a bunch of different fish inside and each player could use a fishing rod to collect 10 random fish in their jar for their aquarium. And there was like a cool animation of the fish getting hooked on the end of the fishing rod and players reeling on the rod, yanking it out of the large container and into the jar. So weird how the aquarium gets released after I have a dream about it Tongue

If I'm around when you decide to show it I'd love to see Biggrin
[Image: GpJL.png]

[Image: GVO3.png]
(2015-04-20 18:13:01)Lady Spyra Wrote:  I literally had a dream about this last night. Players could get one water-filled glass jar and there was like a large container of water with a bunch of different fish inside and each player could use a fishing rod to collect 10 random fish in their jar for their aquarium. And there was like a cool animation of the fish getting hooked on the end of the fishing rod and players reeling on the rod, yanking it out of the large container and into the jar. So weird how the aquarium gets released after I have a dream about it Tongue

If I'm around when you decide to show it I'd love to see Biggrin

I'm going to be heading home soon so I'm going to get right on it.