Sup everyone
Thread Closed 

Runescape Name: Lisete
Real-life name/nickname: Alex
Describe yourself in one word: Mathematician (don't judge, you know the type)

What made you start playing runescape: Middle school was very boring
Favorite Movie: The Persona 3 movies
Other language(s): I guess some Japanese
Hobbies/talents: I watch a lot of anime
Welcome to Surreal smile
Welcome to Surreal Alex! smile
Hey Alex, welcome to Surreal! Kick your feet up and relax. Visit us in our clan chat anytime and get to know us Biggrin
[Image: GpJL.png]

[Image: GVO3.png]
Welcome to Surreal, Alex! Biggrin

What should I imagine when you say 'some Japanese'? Have you followed courses in it? I'm a big anime fan myself and think it's quite cool when people actually learn the language. Biggrin Oh, and what's your favourite anime? Tongue
[Image: myster-q-motm.png]
Welcome to surreal!
[Image: user1-light.png][Image: 2JSik6b.jpg]
(2015-04-26 21:02:51)Myster Q Wrote:  Welcome to Surreal, Alex! Biggrin

What should I imagine when you say 'some Japanese'? Have you followed courses in it? I'm a big anime fan myself and think it's quite cool when people actually learn the language. Biggrin Oh, and what's your favourite anime? Tongue

So I took a year of Japanese while working on my BS, and can read about 500 kanji now, so no where near fluent, but I can read/write some. It's kinda hard to decide on a single favorite, but my favorite in the last year was Mahouka.
Hi there, Alex. Pleasure to meet you friend, welcome to our little corner of the internet. Feel free to make yourself at home and let us know if you have any questions. smile

Look forward to seeing you around, and welcome to Surreal. smile
Hey there Alex, welcome to Surreal! Hope you enjoy it here.
My image links are a bit broken but I was proud to be SRL MOTM in Feb 2015, along with being weirdly proud of my bank tab of 784 item stacks of useless junk
[Image: Q5ZiDfZ.png][Image: tDqHpca.png]
(2015-04-27 00:20:08)Lisete Wrote:  
(2015-04-26 21:02:51)Myster Q Wrote:  Welcome to Surreal, Alex! Biggrin

So I took a year of Japanese while working on my BS, and can read about 500 kanji now, so no where near fluent, but I can read/write some. It's kinda hard to decide on a single favorite, but my favorite in the last year was Mahouka.

Quite impressive! Biggrin I hadn't heard about Mahouka yet. I read the description and it seems nice. I'll have to watch it sometime. Biggrin That'll take a while though since I am currently watching One Piece and I'm only at around episode 60 so far. Tongue
[Image: myster-q-motm.png]