Mikuri is back?!
Thread Closed 

Runescape Name: Emiko Yuki
Real-life name/nickname: Mikuri
Describe yourself in one word: Passion

What made you start playing runescape: Endlessly updated game!
Favorite Movie: Right now it would be Resident Evil.
Other language(s): French + English. A bit of a few more...
Hobbies/talents: I like so many things... Besides a few PC games (Runescape, Diablo2, PTCGO) I like LEGO, computers, technology, Magic Cards, Karting, PaintBall...

So yeah... I was back into RS, and I was looking for a french clan, but every one of them had too much downsides for me and a bit too immature for me in most cases. English clans were a pain to look up. So many weird requirements for some and the others were filled with about anyone they could add.

But then I remembered a clan I once liked very much and hey, here I am! Hopefully you guys still are the kind of community I liked so much to talk to on Vent/IRC. (I hope you moved to Skype/Ghangouts Tongue!) And I was part of the staff too! Oh I remember running events and such... Wow <3

Trial application? Here I come!
Main: Princess Emiko Yuki
Alt: Princess Revy Chan

Welcome back to SRL ! smile
Pleased to meet a former member of Surreal smile Welcome back to the family, Mikuri! I hope Surreal is exactly as you remember it back then, if not better! Also, hope to see you around our clan chat Biggrin
[Image: GpJL.png]

[Image: GVO3.png]
Hehe thanks both of you <3

Welcome back to the clan, Mikuri! Biggrin That's a nice list of hobbies and talents you have! Biggrin
[Image: myster-q-motm.png]
Ello Mikuri smile LEGO is awesome. I used to spend so many time building stuff back when I was a kid.
Welcome back to surreal. canada unit +1
[Image: user1-light.png][Image: 2JSik6b.jpg]
Hey Mikuri! Welcome back smile
[Image: Exbajalator.png][Image: Exbajalator.png]
[Image: 2q00m8h.jpg]
[Image: nMqpp.png]
=:-:=  Live Young, Have Fun And May Tomorrow Never Come =:-:=
(2015-05-06 18:36:39)Myster Q Wrote:  Welcome back to the clan, Mikuri! Biggrin That's a nice list of hobbies and talents you have! Biggrin

Yes, but most of the time, I ask myself how I can find the time needed for those! :p

(2015-05-06 19:22:16)Velits Wrote:  Ello Mikuri smile LEGO is awesome. I used to spend so many time building stuff back when I was a kid.

Yes, same here, started back a year or two ago, with electric parts... Robots, cars... Hehe smile

(2015-05-07 07:13:37)Shawn Wrote:  Welcome back to surreal. canada unit +1

Oh yeah! More Canada is never enough! Thanks smile

(2015-05-07 09:34:57)Exbajalator Wrote:  Hey Mikuri! Welcome back smile

Hey Exba Biggrin! Glad to see someone I know from back then n.n!

Welcome back to Surreal! Seen you on the forums when I was lurking at older posts. Great to see another person from way back comeback!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Another introduction because I'm back~ SirAddiLot 11 6,955 2018-04-24 10:49:46
Last Post: Clifford
  Updated Intro Since I came Back Harrison 5 3,424 2017-05-09 16:23:05
Last Post: Harrison
  Back after Break Ricky 8 4,326 2016-06-01 00:35:20
Last Post: Ricky
  Guess who's back? Jay 11 6,363 2015-03-03 21:08:45
Last Post: Jos
  Elsa's back@@ Elsa 4 3,172 2015-02-14 15:37:50
Last Post: Jonathan