The Genius Bar Opens

Hi there guys and gals.

This man needs no introduction, but I feel obliged to write this post and say nice things about him. Danny is returning after a little hiatus for personal reasons, and I am welcoming him back to our staff team as a Genius. Danny has been with us for a very long time, (since the clan started, might I add), and can add a certain balance to our team that I think we need at this point. I'm absolutely thrilled to welcome him back on board the Surreal crazy train. It's gonna be a wild ride!

Additionally, Mel has been a Booster for the last couple of months, and has done a stellar job. She's been keeping our butts in line and really is trying her absolute best to better the clan for you all. I don't think anyone can deny the fact that Mel shows her pride in this clan and she deserves to be a part of our Genius team to work on projects and reform this clan.

These two promotions will be the start of a new page for us. I know times are difficult, but we've got a pipeline going, and we will sort things out. Consistency is key, and that's what we're aiming for. I am also going to be retiring the Founder rank (as you can see, I'm a Genius too!), because I believe we are all on the same level, and should be treated as equals in this team. If you ever have a question, it's cool to ask any of us, not just the highest in charge.

All the best, and we'll be in touch soon about new developments.

-Jord
You are no better than anyone else, and no one is better than you.
Eek!! Yay Danny!! I might just have to try to start playing again Wink
[img=0x40]http://i.min.us/idZkQa.png[/img]
[img=0x200]http://i3.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/000/137/505/zQLMZ.gif[/img]
[Image: 7WiM6jg.png]
g & a p m p r o f i l e
s t a t s (Click to View)
(2015-05-22 15:55:10)Ava Wrote:  Eek!! Yay Danny!! I might just have to try to start playing again Wink

Do itttt. Wb Danny.
[Image: 7cDz1.png]
[Image: 5FVMQQ3.png]
I am honored to be able to serve Surreal even more and working with the rest of the geniuses to get Surreal going on the path to success Biggrin

And I'd like to post an official welcome back to @Danny@ smile

(2015-05-22 15:55:10)Ava Wrote:  Eek!! Yay Danny!! I might just have to try to start playing again Wink

YES COME BACK AVA! Wub Give_heart
[Image: GpJL.png]

[Image: GVO3.png]
Welcome back Danny!

Yellow rank looks so good on you Melissa!
Congrats on the promotion Mel! Biggrin & welcome back Danny

I love you too, Kira <3 I never knew I had this much influence on your game time haha. smile

(2015-05-22 15:56:51)Jack Wrote:  

Do itttt. Wb Danny.

Thank you, noob.

(2015-05-22 15:57:40)Lady Spyra Wrote:  I am honored to be able to serve Surreal even more and working with the rest of the geniuses to get Surreal going on the path to success Biggrin

And I'd like to post an official welcome back to @Danny@ smile

YES COME BACK AVA! Wub Give_heart

Thank you, Mel. I am looking forward to working with you. smile

(2015-05-22 16:00:36)Joseph Wrote:  Welcome back Danny!

Yellow rank looks so good on you Melissa!

Thanks Joey! smile

(2015-05-22 16:03:04)Jordan Wrote:  Congrats on the promotion Mel! Biggrin & welcome back Danny

Thanks Jord #2 smile
Danny, I already welcomed you back on your (re)introduction post, but here's another welcome back: welcome back to being a genius! Biggrin

Congratulations on the promotion, Melissa! Biggrin I believe it is a perfectly correct decision to promote you; you've been doing a lot of work for the clan and been doing it well! Keep up the good work! Biggrin
[Image: myster-q-motm.png]
Oh, hello smile
Congrats to Mel and Yay Danny!
[Image: Nevyn.png]

Hi “Perhaps it's impossible to wear an identity without becoming what you pretend to be.”  - Oscar Scott Card  King2