True noobs
Thread Closed 

There's something I was wondering about and I'd love to hear what you all think about it:

Are there any true noobs left on RuneScape?

With true noobs I mean authentic newbe's: people who are actually new to the game and still have a lot of learning to do. To me it seems most people I meet have been playing for a longer time. Accounts with lower skills are usually people who seem to have knowledge about the game. Sometimes you can tell by stats alone. Like a low level with 200 total level, yet a 99 skill. Another time it's an ironman account. And some other similar things. That's why I think new accounts created are mostly people who already had another account and rarely actual new people. So, what do you think?

PS: I could have probably gone with another title like 'new people', but this one is surely going to attract more people to my post, right!? Biggrin
[Image: myster-q-motm.png]
I am sure there are new people coming to this game but i dont think there is alot of them...
There are only a few totally new players joining rs3. Similar to 07 currently, most people have played before years ago but are coming back because of nostalgia. However, now that F2p has been released, there are a few 'True Noobs' in 07 and are new to the game. Not seen many True Noobs on Rs3 though.
[Image: 7cDz1.png]
[Image: 5FVMQQ3.png]
(2015-05-22 17:37:07)Jack Wrote:  There are only a few totally new players joining rs3. Similar to 07 currently, most people have played before years ago but are coming back because of nostalgia. However, now that F2p has been released, there are a few 'True Noobs' in 07 and are new to the game. Not seen many True Noobs on Rs3 though.

Do you spend much time near lumbridge?
(2015-05-22 17:40:09)Jonathan Wrote:  
(2015-05-22 17:37:07)Jack Wrote:  There are only a few totally new players joining rs3. Similar to 07 currently, most people have played before years ago but are coming back because of nostalgia. However, now that F2p has been released, there are a few 'True Noobs' in 07 and are new to the game. Not seen many True Noobs on Rs3 though.

Do you spend much time near lumbridge?

In which game?
RS3, im just wondering where are you getting the idea there is almost no players joining rs3 and that there are more totally new people joining 07
(2015-05-22 17:43:44)Jonathan Wrote:  RS3, im just wondering where are you getting the idea there is almost no players joining rs3 and that there are more totally new people joining 07
This is lumbridge right now in Rs3 on a f2p world.
[Image: hWzcp.png]
And you think the players in 07 f2p worlds are fresh to the game ?
(2015-05-22 17:52:16)Jonathan Wrote:  And you think the players in 07 f2p worlds are fresh to the game ?

Of course not all of them - but there are more than Rs3 and the pic above lmao. :p
Im sure there isnt, totally new people to the game will rather join the main game, people who have played back in the day join 07 for the nostalgia, but i prob cant explain it so you understand so lets just drop this conversation. smile

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  True <3 4eva Ava 11 7,012 2013-08-09 00:46:09
Last Post: AlchemyHawk
  Where some of us noobs started :D Bug 12 7,490 2013-02-12 05:10:49
Last Post: Robert B
  This is true dedication! Beardi 22 11,808 2011-03-20 22:06:35
Last Post: l Zephyr l