xAlexiax introduction~
Thread Closed 

Greetings, I am XAlexiaX (Very original name, I know), but you can simply go by Alexia.
I'm only 18 years of age (Ghasp!), born November 1st 1996 (that makes me a scorpio) in Norway, where I currently live.
Personal interests are within the Paranormal, Astrology, Anatomy, Medical and others.  Good
If I were to describe myself in one world, it would be Curious. I'm sure Lady Spyra can confirm.. Lmao. If 3 words, Curious, helpful/supportive & humble.

I technically started many many years ago, probably 2007. But I quit after they had the major update as change doesn't go too well with me.
You know when you browse randomly and stumble upon some pretty decent games? That's it! I decided I wanted to get back into it not too long ago, so I made a new character and ran around. Loving it so far, but I still have alot to learn.    Blush2

You can expect to see me on far too much or not at all. I have a connective tissue disorder called Ehler Danlos Syndrome - meaning I can't work nor get an education. Major symptoms are Chronic pain in entire body, daily to hourly dislocations, frequent migranes, etc (lately my organs have been showing signs of failure, so I'm waiting for bloodtests of that). I sit at home like I've done for the past 4 years and play games for distraction. Some days I'm very chatty, some days I can't stand chat. Some days I'll be playing pretty much all day, but if I'm having a high pain day or similar, I probably won't play at all as sitting hurts too much.  Shok I also have OCD, undiagnosed personality disorder and such - but I don't think you'll notice those too badly if at all.

But I don't only play games! I watch movies, my favorite genre being horror & Paranormal- favorite movies being The Descent & The Conjuring. I watch series, where my current favorites are The Vampire Diaries, The Originals, Merlin, Ghost Adventures, and a few more. 
I can speak English but I'm originally Norwegian. This means that I also understand Swedish, Danish, a little german and a little Icelandic - but I wouldn't be able to respond in said languages.  Tongue

You'll find that I love to fill out my answers. -coughs- I used to be the biggest school nerd. Haha. So I'm perfectly able to write 15 pages in 30 minutes without looking at the screen or making up a story first - I just start writing and it goes automatically. This was awesome to freak out others with. I adore cooking, baking, cleaning, etc - although I rarily get to do it. If I could get an education, it would be car mechanic or hairdresser in that order.
In terms of Runescape, I mainly level up skills or sit in chat all day. I'm trying to get into questing more, aswell as the other categories. I only joined recently, but I'm leveling quite fast.  King2

I'm not able to join the clan until 5ish more days have passed (I'm a noobie, forgive me), but I've taken a liking to Lady Pyra and I'm certain that this is a clan that would suit me. Forgive my .. ridiculously long post.
Hope you all have a lovely day!  Bye
Welcome to Surreal, Alexia! Haha yes you definitely are curious, but I'm glad I found you on the RSOF! Something else we have in common; I also am a Scorpio (Born Nov 13th) Tongue ...that's unfortunate to hear about your organs Sad I hope everything checks out okay with them. I love Ghost Adventures also! That's nearly the extent of my paranormal interest (i.e. I wouldn't want to get caught in the path of an angry spirit, but I've often wondered what it'd be like to see a spirit in real life).

I hope you'll guest in our clan chat; we're all quite awesome! Biggrin Any questions, concerns, suggestions, etc... just come to me or any other staff member
[Image: GpJL.png]

[Image: GVO3.png]
(2015-07-05 16:23:06)Lady Spyra Wrote:  Welcome to Surreal, Alexia! Haha yes you definitely are curious, but I'm glad I found you on the RSOF! Something else we have in common; I also am a Scorpio (Born Nov 13th) Tongue ...that's unfortunate to hear about your organs Sad I hope everything checks out okay with them. I love Ghost Adventures also! That's nearly the extent of my paranormal interest (i.e. I wouldn't want to get caught in the path of an angry spirit, but I've often wondered what it'd be like to see a spirit in real life).

I hope you'll guest in our clan chat; we're all quite awesome! Biggrin Any questions, concerns, suggestions, etc... just come to me or any other staff member

We have too much in common. Haha.  Give_heart
 I hope the bloodtests comes out positive, cause I'm so tired of pain with no answers! 

I'll definitely make sure to use the Clan chat! 
And don't worry, I'm probably not done spamming you with questions in quite a while.  Grin
Welcome to Surreal Alexia. I hope you enjoy your time with us. smile
[Image: newcomer.png]
Goal Log (Current Goal: Port Skills + Hard Tasks)
Member of the Month (Click to View)
Welcome to Surreal! Hope you enjoy your stay ^^
[Image: Nevyn.png]

Hi “Perhaps it's impossible to wear an identity without becoming what you pretend to be.”  - Oscar Scott Card  King2
Welcome to Surreal, Alexia! Biggrin That was a well-written introduction! Biggrin

Too bad you were unlucky to get Ehler Danlos Syndrome. It sounds quite terrible to have! Good luck with the blood tests, I hope they turn out positive!

You seem to have a good taste in series! Biggrin I haven't seen Merlin or Ghost Adventures, but I am a big fan of both The Vampire Diaries and The Originals! Biggrin I finished watching the last season of The Vampire Diaries a couple of days ago and I'm currently watching the new season of The Originals. Tongue I don't know if you have seen it yet, but after three episodes it is already very exciting! Biggrin
[Image: myster-q-motm.png]
(2015-07-06 06:33:12)Myster Q Wrote:  Welcome to Surreal, Alexia! Biggrin That was a well-written introduction! Biggrin

Too bad you were unlucky to get Ehler Danlos Syndrome. It sounds quite terrible to have! Good luck with the blood tests, I hope they turn out positive!

You seem to have a good taste in series! Biggrin I haven't seen Merlin or Ghost Adventures, but I am a big fan of both The Vampire Diaries and The Originals! Biggrin I finished watching the last season of The Vampire Diaries a couple of days ago and I'm currently watching the new season of The Originals. Tongue I don't know if you have seen it yet, but after three episodes it is already very exciting! Biggrin

Haha, thank you!  Wink
The illness itself can be a handful, but the biggest challenge is how ignorant abled people are about it. Even by visiting the doctor, I get the same comments. "You are too young to be sick", "It's not visible, it's not there", etc. 

I'm very picky about series, but when I find a good one, you better believe I'll watch it over and over again! 
Since The Vampire Diaries and The Originals are pretty much the same focusing different stories, it's like a dream come true.  Grin

After joining the guest clan chat yesterday, I'm amazed how wonderful everyone are, and I can't wait to try it out. What a welcoming community!  Give_heart
(2015-07-06 13:14:57)xAlexiax Wrote:  After joining the guest clan chat yesterday, I'm amazed how wonderful everyone are, and I can't wait to try it out. What a welcoming community!  Give_heart

We're totally awesomesauce Grin I love the community and the new ones who join us cause they're making it even better! I can't wait for you to reach 1,000 total eeeeeeee! Not sure I can contain my excitement!! I want to run around in circles and shriek in joy. Literally! Biggrin
[Image: GpJL.png]

[Image: GVO3.png]
Hello kind person smile
(2015-07-06 16:45:46)Velits Wrote:  Hello kind person smile

And good day to you, lovely creature.  Wink

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Introduction Grimgbo! Helloooooh! meanhobgoblin 10 6,832 2018-10-20 13:50:59
Last Post: Mihana
  Introduction to Myself and how i got here: Jett 9 5,565 2018-07-21 01:09:34
Last Post: Dark
  Another introduction because I'm back~ SirAddiLot 11 6,955 2018-04-24 10:49:46
Last Post: Clifford
  indoctrinati... Introduction. Jonnothehobbo 3 2,663 2017-10-11 12:42:35
Last Post: Jerome
  My Introduction! (Two Moons) nerv 7 4,760 2017-07-15 00:30:35
Last Post: Giuseppe