Liekos
Thread Closed 

Runescape Name: Liekos
Real-life name/nickname: big guy
Describe yourself in one word: corny

What made you start playing runescape: me and a friend came across devious mud
Favorite Movie: fast and furious the whole series
Other language(s): n/a
Hobbies/talents: runescape, hockey, working.

Sorry if this application seems dull but I prefer people asking questions and getting to know me then explaining my whole life here
Welcome to Surreal, Big Guy! Biggrin Enjoy your stay. Biggrin
[Image: myster-q-motm.png]
Haha long stories behind that haha but thank you I will
Welcome to Surreal smile
.. Welcome.   Grin
(2015-07-07 15:26:08)Jos Wrote:  Welcome to Surreal smile
Thank you so much, I want be in clan chat as guest for a bit I'm still looking around as I'm part of a clan currently but looking to switch to a more active clan.
(2015-07-07 15:30:55)xAlexiax Wrote:  .. Welcome.   Grin
Thank you :-)
Welcome to Surreal, big guy! How'd that nickname come about anyway? Tongue

Feel free to stop by our clan chat anytime Biggrin If you have any questions, concerns, suggestions, etc... feel free to come to me or any other staff member. I hope you enjoy yourself here!
[Image: GpJL.png]

[Image: GVO3.png]
Welcome to Surreal! Biggrin I hope you enjoy your time with us.
[Image: newcomer.png]
Goal Log (Current Goal: Port Skills + Hard Tasks)
Member of the Month (Click to View)
(2015-07-07 16:56:46)Lady Spyra Wrote:  Welcome to Surreal, big guy! How'd that nickname come about anyway? Tongue

Feel free to stop by our clan chat anytime Biggrin If you have any questions, concerns, suggestions, etc... feel free to come to me or any other staff member. I hope you enjoy yourself here!
My step son when he met me said woah your a big guy (he's 3) so since then he just calls me big guy haha he's even gotten a few others to call me that

(2015-07-07 17:07:22)DarkFear Wrote:  Welcome to Surreal! Biggrin I hope you enjoy your time with us.

Well as long as this clan lives up to the reputation it has I'm sure I will :-)
(2015-07-07 17:11:22)Liekos Wrote:  
(2015-07-07 16:56:46)Lady Spyra Wrote:  Welcome to Surreal, big guy! How'd that nickname come about anyway? Tongue

My step son when he met me said woah your a big guy (he's 3) so since then he just calls me big guy haha he's even gotten a few others to call me that

(2015-07-07 17:07:22)DarkFear Wrote:  Welcome to Surreal! Biggrin I hope you enjoy your time with us.

Well as long as this clan lives up to the reputation it has I'm sure I will :-)

Haha, that's so cute! I love it Biggrin

Also, noting your response to Nick... "Well as long as this clan lives up to the reputation it has I'm sure I will :-)" ..I'm feeling the pressure! Tongue haha but no seriously we have an awesome community which I'm sure you'll soon notice (and keeps on getting more and more awesome with every new member that joins), and we have lots of fun! Plus we're working on introducing new stuff to the clan, so who knows what other fun stuff there'll be in the future Wink
[Image: GpJL.png]

[Image: GVO3.png]