Nick, a new vibe
Thread Closed 

Code:
Runescape Name: Nickx
Real-life name/nickname: Nick
Describe yourself in one word: Intuitive

What made you start playing runescape: Long long time player, I guess 5 years of being near runescape. Decided to start the journey and be commited towards it.
Favorite Movie: Limitless
Other language(s): French, Romanian (native)
Hobbies/talents: Reading, Pickup, Public Speaking

I made that formal introduction, now back to normal.

Well, I'm a guy who likes efficiency and frankly that's the main reason I'm looking to join a clan. You can see my adventures log and see my progress, I believe 90% of the time I was and will be efficient while playing a minimum amount of hours a day.

Thanks guy, hopefully I will get to know more people around here and have a good time together.

Nickx
Welcome to Surreal smile
Thank Jos. Wink
Welcome to Surreal, fellow Nick smile I'm sure just by your name we'll get along just fine. Wink
[Image: newcomer.png]
Goal Log (Current Goal: Port Skills + Hard Tasks)
Member of the Month (Click to View)
We can start a Nick-unit in Surreal. Not me though, I'm Tim :p. Pleased to meet you.
A pleasure to meet you all. smile
Welcome to Surreal, Nick! I'm glad our RS thread is drawing in interest! Biggrin If you have any questions, concerns, suggestions, etc... don't be afraid to voice them at any time. I hope you enjoy yourself with us and that you're with us for many years to come! Welcome to the family smile
[Image: GpJL.png]

[Image: GVO3.png]
Welcome to surreal!
[Image: user1-light.png][Image: 2JSik6b.jpg]
Welcome to Surreal, Nick! Biggrin What is this 'pickup' hobby/talent of yours? Are you interested in the cars or do you have the talent to pick up girls? Tongue

I checked your Adventurer's Log too. You indeed look like a good level-er! Biggrin I also like that Agility is your best skill, that's great! Biggrin
[Image: myster-q-motm.png]
Welcome to Surreal, Nick.

Let us know if you need anything.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Nick Numbers Nick Numbers 15 8,349 2012-10-21 04:37:35
Last Post: Lynn