Badge from the Past

Badge from the Past

So, what changed?

At the end of May, we have removed the Guru and Veteran ranks. As said, we believe we should have more ranks than only a time-based rank. 
In the past, Surreal has used a badge system to award members in different categories, we have revived this system, but with a different approach. We have made a bunch of badges to start with, more will come. If you have any suggestions for cool badges, let me know.

Community
Icon Title Description
[Image: 118zyb6.png] Avatar Warden This member is an avatar warden
[Image: 2ues5cy.png] Community Beast This member is an active poster on the forums
[Image: 2m5xxtd.png] Clan Chatter This member is an active talker in the clan chat
[Image: 1r8d49.png] Member of the Month This member is the current Member of the Month
Membership
[Image: 2mfdm2r.png] Member - Tier 1 This member has been in the clan for 6+ months
[Image: 1z2muzl.png] Member - Tier 2 This member has been in the clan for 12+ months
[Image: fehykl.png] Member - Tier 3 This member has been in the clan for 18+ months
[Image: r0rolz.png] Member - Tier 4 This member has been in the clan for 24+ months
[Image: 143nj7o.png] Member - Tier 5 This member has been in the clan for 30+ months
Skill Week Championship
[Image: 2a7yihw.png] SWC Champion This member has won the most SWC rounds
[Image: ftk941.png] SWC Victor This member has won the last SWC round
[Image: 29bo5qd.png] SWC Record This member has a SWC record in a particular skill
[Image: 2retk4m.png] SWC - Tier 1 This member has participated in 1 to 5 SWC rounds
[Image: qnllw9.png] SWC - Tier 2 This member has participated in 6 to 10 SWC rounds
[Image: 2mqswll.png] SWC - Tier 3 This member has participated in 11 to 20 SWC rounds
[Image: 9ibf3c.png] SWC - Tier 4 This member has participated in 20+ SWC rounds
Pick Your Poison
[Image: 6hnvo9.png] PYP Victor This member has won the last PYP round
[Image: dww4fs.png] PYP Team Envy This member is part of Team Envy
[Image: w0gpdu.png] PYP Red Pandas This member is part of Red Pandas
Thanks for your hard work on this project, Jos smile Looks great!
[Image: GpJL.png]

[Image: GVO3.png]
I liked it back when we had this, I'm happy it comes back smile!
Main: Princess Emiko Yuki
Alt: Princess Revy Chan

Haha woohoob :-) this looks cool
nice work Jos!
[Image: user1-light.png][Image: 2JSik6b.jpg]
This is awesome. Lovely job, Jos (and any one else potentially involved). smile
[Image: newcomer.png]
Goal Log (Current Goal: Port Skills + Hard Tasks)
Member of the Month (Click to View)
i loved these!
(2011-09-15 08:01:49)Meg Wrote:  dw guys, one day my true intelligence will shine for the world to see and I will bask in full glory of the beautiful smart woman I truly am....until i wake up Biggrin

[Image: bkhaO.png]
Awesome work Jossie smile
You are no better than anyone else, and no one is better than you.
Badges are now visible smile
Looks great, cant wait to get more!
Me behave? Seriously? As a child I saw Tarzan almost naked, Cinderella arrived home from a party after midnight, Pinocchio told lies, Aladin was a thief, Batman drove over 200 miles an hour, Snow White lived in a house with seven men, Popeye smoked a pipe and had tattoos, Pac man ran around to digital music while eating pills that enhanced his performance, and Shaggy and Scooby were mystery solving hippies who always had the munchies. The fault is not mine!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Past Clans Downfall 9 5,832 2014-09-04 06:03:39
Last Post: Shawn