Golden Fish Eggs looking for a Good Home
Thread Closed 

Hello friendly friends,

I'm currently in the possession of three golden prawn crackers. I'd like to keep them within the clan first, since I figure it'd be more beneficial to help one of you lovely folks fill your aquarium than just some random person.

Let me know if you're at all interested smile
[Image: newcomer.png]
Goal Log (Current Goal: Port Skills + Hard Tasks)
Member of the Month (Click to View)
what are those lol XD
(2011-09-15 08:01:49)Meg Wrote:  dw guys, one day my true intelligence will shine for the world to see and I will bask in full glory of the beautiful smart woman I truly am....until i wake up Biggrin

[Image: bkhaO.png]
I suppose I didn't give a very good explanation. Tongue

Golden Prawn Crackers are used on another player and both you and they receive a golden mystery egg. That egg can be put into the bathysphere of your POH aquarium, unlocking one of the fish that you still need.
ohhhhhh k, i think i heard of this before, i dont need em as i dont use my house
(2011-09-15 08:01:49)Meg Wrote:  dw guys, one day my true intelligence will shine for the world to see and I will bask in full glory of the beautiful smart woman I truly am....until i wake up Biggrin

[Image: bkhaO.png]
I PAY YOU 1M PER EGG OMG HELP ME
Main: Princess Emiko Yuki
Alt: Princess Revy Chan

The eggs have found a loving home. Thanks to Mikuri for the help in finally opening the crackers. I'm glad you're so happy with them. smile
(2015-08-04 21:21:21)Zooperman Wrote:  ohhhhhh k, i think i heard of this before, i dont need em as i dont use my house

If you want comp cape you would need em.
Master of All Wills and Quests
[Image: gohankuten.png][Image: GohanRAWR.gif]
Still need 3 eggs if anyone got some... 1M each <3
Main: Princess Emiko Yuki
Alt: Princess Revy Chan

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Novtumber Fest Tokens - Free to a Good Home sorchaflaith 2 2,922 2017-10-29 04:18:59
Last Post: sorchaflaith
  [Update]Broken Home & Guthixian Caches Ava 4 4,213 2014-10-28 05:00:36
Last Post: Michael
  [BTS] Broken Home Ava 0 2,007 2014-10-27 16:49:48
Last Post: Ava
  New Clan Outfit - Good way to start off a new clan Entenzu 8 6,002 2014-10-06 08:10:45
Last Post: Bowlinmaster
  BTS #60 - Bringing Home The Bacon Wader 3 2,971 2013-07-05 22:04:29
Last Post: Ava