logs -> planks an hour
Thread Closed 

Hey, so i was looking around trying to find how many logs i can transform an hour to planks using the portable saw mill.

i havnt been able to find anything solid number wise
(2011-09-15 08:01:49)Meg Wrote:  dw guys, one day my true intelligence will shine for the world to see and I will bask in full glory of the beautiful smart woman I truly am....until i wake up Biggrin

[Image: bkhaO.png]
You could test it yourself. Make planks for 5 minutes and then multiply the amount times 12. Should give you a good estimation.
I can usually use up around 900-1k logs per sawmill which adds up to be 11k-12k logs used up per hour. As for the number of planks made from the logs that depends on your luck with how many get turned into proteans.
Master of All Wills and Quests
[Image: gohankuten.png][Image: GohanRAWR.gif]
(2015-08-17 10:19:45)Gohankuten Wrote:  I can usually use up around 900-1k logs per sawmill which adds up to be 11k-12k logs used up per hour.  As for the number of planks made from the logs that depends on your luck with how many get turned into proteans.

thanks!
(2011-09-15 08:01:49)Meg Wrote:  dw guys, one day my true intelligence will shine for the world to see and I will bask in full glory of the beautiful smart woman I truly am....until i wake up Biggrin

[Image: bkhaO.png]