Daily Efficiency Changes | Effective Oct 7th

The staff and myself have been debating some changes to the way the daily efficiency check works and we've come up with a few changes that we'd like to implement starting now. So what's going to be different you might ask? Well here let me explain everything to you.

Our current system that we have is as follows;

*Server Reset happens*

1. Runecrafting Guild | Vis Wax 
2. Oo'glog | Red Sandstone
3. Oo'glog | Divine Locations

That system works fine for us now, but we're going to change it up just slightly to make things more convenient for people. Lately, we have been having more and more users who aren't able to come to Oo'glog due to questing issues so we are going to change the divine location spot to Mobilising Armies which will be the end meeting spot.

The new system will be as of this;  There will be the normal Daily Efficiency loop that we are all used to however on special days and occasions there will be "add-on" events which will raise that Daily Efficiencies event points to 40 instead of 20.

*Server Reset happens*

1. Runecrafting Guild | Vis Wax (Optional)
2. Oo'glog | Red Sandstone
3. Mobilising Armies | Divine Locations

Now, there's two last things I'm going to include in here. @Kamizura gave us an idea of adding special things into our efficiency runs once a week so that's exactly what we're going to do. We're going to have these days that we're going to have special efficiency days. These days will change weekly and I'll make due notice of what is happening on said days, but just to give you an idea here's some of the proposed events. 

1. Monthly God Statues
          - Will be an "add-on" for every 1st of the month
          - This segment will be optional, but if you stay to do Statues your event points become 40, instead of 20

2. Tears of Guthix
          - Will be an "add-on" for every Wednesday at the beginning, Meet at Tears - End at Mobilizing Armies
          - This event will be a constant 40 point Daily Efficiency event, so as long as you start with us at Tears

3. Penguins
          - Will be an "add-on" for every Thursday at the End, after Divine Locations
          - This segment will be optional, but if you stay to do penguins your event points become 40, instead of 20

The last item on the agenda today to speak about is the time of daily efficiency. It is currently held at 00:00 UTC time on the daily reset and we plan on changing that to 00:15 UTC time. This is not a huge change for many of us, as the starting time of the event will be 15 minutes later than usual. The reasoning behind this is the ever constant server issues that Jagex is having and it's giving us problems on logging in on time for resets.
"Men have called me mad, but the question is not yet settled
whether madness is or is not the loftiest intelligence whether
all that is profound does not spring from disease of thought
from moods of mind exalted at the expense of general intellect"

[Image: annie_league_of_legends_signature_by_chi...4ylyti.png]

[Image: L7adChF.png]

sounds great!
(2011-09-15 08:01:49)Meg Wrote:  dw guys, one day my true intelligence will shine for the world to see and I will bask in full glory of the beautiful smart woman I truly am....until i wake up Biggrin

[Image: bkhaO.png]
Thanks for posting this Jay and thanks for the corrections Heather smile

I hope everyone is excited about this Biggrin
[Image: GpJL.png]

[Image: GVO3.png]
awesome Idea I like it
Cant wait to see how this all works out!
[Image: sylvanas_wow_sig_by_katzenfan-d54n86z.png]
Sounds good. So, I'm just wondering about Sunday Tog/Kingdom. Are we having a Sunday event as well?
(2015-10-05 14:59:21)Liz Wrote:  Sounds good. So, I'm just wondering about Sunday Tog/Kingdom. Are we having a Sunday event as well?

Yes, Sunday will now just be Kingdom and bank chill
(2015-10-05 14:59:21)Liz Wrote:  Sounds good. So, I'm just wondering about Sunday Tog/Kingdom. Are we having a Sunday event as well?

As Heather said, it'll be the Kingdom + bank event and opens up the possibility of us adding something else into Sunday. We wanted to change Tears to the day it resets since a lot of people don't come to the Sunday events as it is now since they do tears when it resets.
"Men have called me mad, but the question is not yet settled
whether madness is or is not the loftiest intelligence whether
all that is profound does not spring from disease of thought
from moods of mind exalted at the expense of general intellect"

[Image: annie_league_of_legends_signature_by_chi...4ylyti.png]

[Image: L7adChF.png]

didnt think this suggestion would be taken on and looked at seriously.. :O been in the clan literally two days and im making suggestions thats being taken. smile
(2015-10-05 22:54:04)Kamizura Wrote:  didnt think this suggestion would be taken on and looked at seriously.. :O been in the clan literally two days and im making suggestions thats being taken.  smile

If there's a valid point and reason, we take anything into consideration smile