Long time no see
Thread Closed 

Hey everybody, some might remember as W aldo/AlchemyHawk/Micah. Unfortunately I can't remember my forum password, so I made a new account. I have been around Surreal for...well since before it was a clan haha. But life happens, and so RS playing isn't something I do a lot of anymore (though sometimes I get in a RS mood..its a hard habit to kick haha). I haven't been active around here for the last 1.5 years ish, and haven't been a member for a little while longer. But I still love this place, and was hoping somebody could catch me up on all thats been going on in the last 2 years! I see there have been lots of staff changes, theres a oldschool section of Surreal or something like that, and probably a bunch of other stuff I'd love to hear about. Don't spare any details Wink
I normally just roam the forums now and again but since its you that posting, Micah my boy. I will make this exception.

1: Did you click the "Forgot Password" link...
2: PM a member of staff to change it for you...
3: You're still a noob.
4: I love you <3

Wub
This is madness
OMG! you came back from the depths!
[Image: sylvanas_wow_sig_by_katzenfan-d54n86z.png]
Hai!
"Men have called me mad, but the question is not yet settled
whether madness is or is not the loftiest intelligence whether
all that is profound does not spring from disease of thought
from moods of mind exalted at the expense of general intellect"

[Image: annie_league_of_legends_signature_by_chi...4ylyti.png]

[Image: L7adChF.png]

OMG MICAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH <3
Me behave? Seriously? As a child I saw Tarzan almost naked, Cinderella arrived home from a party after midnight, Pinocchio told lies, Aladin was a thief, Batman drove over 200 miles an hour, Snow White lived in a house with seven men, Popeye smoked a pipe and had tattoos, Pac man ran around to digital music while eating pills that enhanced his performance, and Shaggy and Scooby were mystery solving hippies who always had the munchies. The fault is not mine!
Hey there, hope you're doing well smile
Howdy Micah, welcome back to the family! Tis an honor to meet a seniorized former member such as yourself Biggrin
[Image: GpJL.png]

[Image: GVO3.png]
Micah you're my hero!
[Image: user1-light.png][Image: 2JSik6b.jpg]
Well isn't this thread such an awesome blast from the past!

First an re-intro from Micah (welcome back my good friend) and then a cameo appearance from Danny!

Like I said, awesome to know you're still about.

Starting to see some wonderful names from the past join us again.

Happy days!

Micah, for your benefit, I've been having a wonderful time with Irene and little Gracie. Can you believe Gracie is now almost 4 years old!?!?
In-game, I've maxed (including 120 dungeoneering) and am ever so slowly ticking off the completionist tasks - just some very difficult combat tasks remain (difficult for me anyway...).

I'm still a mod. They haven't a clue just how bad a mod I really am. I still maintain they selected me for my good looks and scintillating personality rather than in-game knowledge Tongue

Anyway, stay around for a (long) while <3
Quote:
What is the point of being an adult , if you can't be childish sometimes.
--Tom Baker as The Fourth Doctor

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Bout time I made one of these things xD Dennis 5 4,190 2018-03-08 00:46:30
Last Post: Shawn
  Back for a limited time only!!!!!!!!!!! Dave 12 7,136 2013-08-20 14:35:14
Last Post: AlchemyHawk
  Epic Long's Intro Epic Long 9 4,634 2012-06-02 04:50:07
Last Post: Tay
  Intro Time. Dick 10 5,829 2012-06-02 04:46:28
Last Post: Tay