New Attendance Changes

Hello Everyone!!

I'd like to bring you guys another update to our list of changes to help promote more activity and incentives to our little events we have....

[Image: minions-excited.gif]

1.  We will now be offering a 10 points bonus for 100% cc attendance to any event, no minimum requirement.  That means  if theres 4 members in the cc and all 4 people come to an event, 10 point bonus, 40 point event everyone now gets 50 for that event.  Same goes if theres 10 people in the cc and all 10 ppl come to an event, 10 point bonus, everyone now gets 50 for that event.

This does not include friends, guests, or second accounts who are part of the cconly Trial Members +

2.  We will now be offering a chance for even DOUBLE POINTS!  Yes DOUBLE POINTS!  How are we going to do this?  Well at the beginning of each month 2 dates will be selected which hold either a Daily Efficiency (includes Add-On DE events as well)  and/or  a weekly event (includes Citadel etc).  Could be 2 Daily dates, 2 Weekly dates, or one of each, You'll Never Know *pause for dramatic effect* hehehehehehe muahahahahahaha......hehem anyways.....Only staff will know, and anyone and everyone who comes to the event on those Secret Days will earn DOUBLE POINTS!!!

This will take in effect immediately and run through the end of the year as a test run, we would like the feed back later on once this gets going, any questions please contact me @Heather@ via forums or in game, or any other staff member if I am not available and they will help answer any questions you have smile
[Image: sylvanas_wow_sig_by_katzenfan-d54n86z.png]
[Image: good-day.gif]
"Men have called me mad, but the question is not yet settled
whether madness is or is not the loftiest intelligence whether
all that is profound does not spring from disease of thought
from moods of mind exalted at the expense of general intellect"

[Image: annie_league_of_legends_signature_by_chi...4ylyti.png]

[Image: L7adChF.png]

Ahh, my Double Points suggestion provoked some thinking! Yahoo Wub
(2015-10-15 00:05:04)Liz Wrote:  Ahh, my Double Points suggestion provoked some thinking! Yahoo Wub

Haha, I love you Liz; you're such a goofball Tongue but yes it did provoke some thinking by our very own Heather Biggrin and it was discussed... and thus, as you can see, twas born! ^_^
[Image: GpJL.png]

[Image: GVO3.png]
Good work guys smile Looks like a great incentive to get some events in your hub!
You are no better than anyone else, and no one is better than you.
(2015-10-15 00:05:04)Liz Wrote:  Ahh, my Double Points suggestion provoked some thinking! Yahoo Wub

This is why we urge members to come to us with suggestions. We think them over and discuss them in detail and even if your idea gets turned down, it still never hurts to throw new suggestions our way. We're all very open to things being changed if it's in the best benefit of the clan.
"Men have called me mad, but the question is not yet settled
whether madness is or is not the loftiest intelligence whether
all that is profound does not spring from disease of thought
from moods of mind exalted at the expense of general intellect"

[Image: annie_league_of_legends_signature_by_chi...4ylyti.png]

[Image: L7adChF.png]

i love this idea
(2011-09-15 08:01:49)Meg Wrote:  dw guys, one day my true intelligence will shine for the world to see and I will bask in full glory of the beautiful smart woman I truly am....until i wake up Biggrin

[Image: bkhaO.png]
I do like encouraging everyone to come but not really the double point idea. I'd guess most people choose the events they go to by the timezone they are in and it will be really hard to make that fair for everyone.
(2015-10-15 08:39:09)Kreuzi Wrote:  I do like encouraging everyone to come but not really the double point idea. I'd guess most people choose the events they go to by the timezone they are in and it will be really hard to make that fair for everyone.

That's why we left it as only picking from Dailies and Weeklys.  Weve noticed regardless of timezones most everyone comes to Daily Eff and either Citadel event on given days. We're just testing till the end of the year might always be tweaked according come January smile
[Image: sylvanas_wow_sig_by_katzenfan-d54n86z.png]
Sounds fun