THE Referendum.
Thread Closed 

NOTE: TL; DR? DONT BE A BITCH lol it's not really that long of a read.

The vote hit 1 million today so this thing is probably going to happen. Even though I voted yes, I am scared.

You think everything is going to go "back to normal" but you really don't know what's going to happen. Nothing might not even change. However, lets think of what is going to happen.

Free trade:
This lets us trade freely among our friends. If you have a rich friend, this is now an asset to you. Let's say you need a few extra million coins for that last level of herblore. You can just bum it off your friends like that and BOOM, level 99.

Companies will come back, double nats at altars, the law company, etc. Skills will be easy to obtain (well, easier). I know this is what I'm going to love. I'm going to be sitting at the nature altar all day just telling people i'll give them 2.4 nats per ess. The exp will fly.

Wilderness:
This will most likely bring a ton of PKers back (if they have already beat Cataclysm that is). When they left, I found items like super pots, sharks, rune, etc. dropped because they were not in demand because people we no longer using them to PK (because there were no more PKers). This effects us, the skillers, in a positive I find. More demand for potions, more demand for food. More demand is never a bad thing for the people who supply.

The wilderness makes the game more enjoyable I find. I go into the wild now and just laugh. Meg and I had to go into the wild to spy on some penguins, I was laughing the whole time because this is so easy without being able to kill the other people around me. I saw someone wearing a red party hat out there for goodness sake. He was laughing at how the wild is. The wild is supposed to be a scary place! Revents are not scary. This will make the game more challenging, and ultimately- more fun!

Post your comments about the subject if you aren't already sick of it. As well, what other things could be affected by this because I fell I have missed a few points with free trade.