Surreal Awards 2015

Annual Surreal Awards
The winners

Though our differences may be evident,
Together, we’re cool, calm and confident.
Yet another year has gone by,
And it is time to acknowledge those who achieved high.
Our gains have made us unreal,
And our talents have shown that we are the real deal,
But together, we’re one, we’re family, we’re Surreal.

@Downfall

If you have been here since forever or only recently, you all deserve some recognition. Without you we wouldn't exist, you make Surreal what it is. We like to take this moment to honour some of Surreal's role models.

For the winners: Right-click your signature to copy the image url.

Member of the Year

Nominees: @Lady Spyra, @Heather, @old_jon

We feel so honoured to have had Jon as a member of the Surreal family for so long. Jon has not only been loyal to Surreal, but has always made an effort to get to know his fellow members. It is rare to find a member that adds to the atmosphere in such a unique way, and Surreal truly benefits from your presence. Jon, you are a model member, and we all have the utmost respect for you. A well-deserved award indeed.

[Image: member.png]

Most Improved

Nominees: @ShyWolf

From a caterpillar, curled up in a cocoon of shyness, you’ve grown to a beautiful butterfly. You’ve spread your wings and shown Surreal the nice person you are. Congratulations on being awesome!

[Image: mostimproved.png]

Social Butterfly

Nominees: @old_jon, @Linda, @Lady Spyra

The way that you have connected this clan is truly outstanding; not only through your tireless recruitment efforts, but your dedication towards creating a social atmosphere we can all be proud of. Thank you Mel for making every member feel right at home. You're such a bubbly and energetic person to be around, and it really catches on!

[Image: social-butterfly.png]

The Underdog

Nominees: @Kreuzi, @samro30

Hiding in the shadows, striking when least expected. Not anymore, because you're going to be the one to watch in 2016. You have done a stellar job of rising up against the competition this past year, and we look forward to seeing more of it this year. Best of luck!

[Image: underdog.png]

Clan Clown

Nominees: @old_jon, @DarkFear, @Jos

Surreal's resident horse expert, Old Jos has won the well-deserved clown award. Though nobody can deny his contributions to the clan, he has been the cause of some of the funniest moments of the year, and is always willing to have a good laugh! Biggrin

[Image: clanclown.png]

Sloth

Nominees: @Downfall, @Lady Spyra

The true role model, no one can bankstand like Mel can! You've shown how not to perform in competitions -- but that's fine. Someone's gotta do it, right? You know what they say... if you can't beat em, bankstand. (and fart)

[Image: sloth.png]

Newcomer of the Year

Nominees: @Geech, @Linda, @DarkFear

Your name does not fit your personality, at all. Always friendly and entertaining, your piri piri flavoured humour brightens up this place.

[Image: newcomer.png]

Contributor

Nominees: @Jos, @Lady Spyra

Only a year among us, but you climbed to the top. Recruiting members seems to be your thing, where would we be without members?
Responsible for funny conversations, everyone enjoys talking to you!

[Image: contributor.png]
OMG, this made my entire day!  Thank you, and congratz to Jon, Jos, Sam, Mel, and Nick!  Grin
[Image: Xswanqueenx.png]

[Image: silentwolf251.png]
Congratulations to everyone who received an award, as well as everyone who was nominated!
You're all amazing!
Congrats Mel, Jos, Jon, Sam, and Nick! Very deserving recipients!
This was very heartwarming reading everyone's description thingies smile

Congratulations to @old_jon, @Jos, @DarkFear, @ShyWolf, and @samro30! Definitely well deserved smile

Every single person in Surreal is awesome. I'm proud of everyone in the clan smile
[Image: GpJL.png]

[Image: GVO3.png]
Congratulations everyone! Biggrin
[Image: 2015-11-motm.png]
That was absolutely wonderful to read. smile

A big congratulations to Jon, Jos, Jessica, Sam and Mel on winning their categories and an even bigger thank you for the honour of winning mine. I'm honestly quite speechless at the moment.

All of you fellow Surrealians are some of the loveliest people I've ever had the fortune of meeting, so here's to you!  Give_heart
[Image: newcomer.png]
Goal Log (Current Goal: Port Skills + Hard Tasks)
Member of the Month (Click to View)
aww... thanks :')

gratz to all, everyone one is great!!
Grats peeps!
[Image: sylvanas_wow_sig_by_katzenfan-d54n86z.png]
huge congrats on everyone who won something! you guys make this clan amazing!
(2011-09-15 08:01:49)Meg Wrote:  dw guys, one day my true intelligence will shine for the world to see and I will bask in full glory of the beautiful smart woman I truly am....until i wake up Biggrin

[Image: bkhaO.png]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Surreal's Secret Santa 2018 JeliBelski 36 17,131 2018-12-26 22:38:34
Last Post: Cava
  Surreal +8 Downfall 14 8,379 2018-10-07 11:36:16
Last Post: Nick
  A New Surreal Downfall 19 13,856 2018-05-28 07:08:15
Last Post: Jerome
  April at Surreal: Our Best Downfall 11 7,179 2018-04-03 10:27:46
Last Post: Downfall
  Surreal Revealed Revived Jerome 14 7,710 2017-04-18 16:38:30