Sticker Categories

I've just designed some new stickers to replace our previous badge concept. These were a long time coming I just never had the time to go through with it, hopefully they're nice. Now stickers are sorted into categories based on colours, here they are:

[Image: quality-posts.png][Image: idea-machine.png][Image: irc-regular.png]
The blue awards represent community involvement. Any stickers with this background colour will be awarded to those who participate in community-building activities or constantly strive towards improving our community in general.

[Image: sw1.png][Image: most-level-up.png][Image: survival-expert.png]
Dark grey stickers represent clan involvement. These generally will be given to those who participate well in skill week competitions and various themed events.

[Image: surreal-donator.png][Image: music-lord.png][Image: bookworm.png]
Red stickers are miscellaneous. These stickers can be anything from your own personal behaviour to an inside joke you have with the clan - these are really for fun.

[Image: pony-man.png][Image: im-awesome.png]
These silver stickers are stupid and pointless, ignore them.

I hope these are somewhat better/cleaner than our last ones. Since I made the first ones I've wanted to re-do them. It was part of our postbit update (includes the new user rank images as well!)

So yeah, let me know what you think smile
You are no better than anyone else, and no one is better than you.
I actually like them more than the badges. smile
Good job Jordan! Always nice to see you working on Surreal to make it bigger and better. Wink

MUCH LOVE <3 Wub
ye look good
STICKERS!

Now I can complete my kindergarten collection. Fantastic! ^.^

Gold star sticker plx!

Edit: Now that I think of it, they remind me of the Foursquare badges - which I'm addicted to collecting Tongue
[img=0x40]http://i.min.us/idZkQa.png[/img]
[img=0x200]http://i3.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/000/137/505/zQLMZ.gif[/img]
[Image: 7WiM6jg.png]
g & a p m p r o f i l e
s t a t s (Click to View)
They look much better then the badges, although maybe you might want to think about re-sizing them as some people have a good collection and it looks a bit crowded.

Other then that nice work. :]
There's plenty of space smile It's set to just create a second row should the person have too many awards that it wouldn't fit. They are the same size as our badges last time but I'll surely look into trimming them down a few pixels sometime Wink
You are no better than anyone else, and no one is better than you.
They are awesome, Downfall. I liked the square badges, but these stickers are totally surreal! Grin
I love 'em, nice job Jordan. Biggrin
[Image: rawries.png]
I like them even better than the awards, super sexy Jordan. Wub
Oh also, your "I am Awesome" award only says "I" when you hover over it. smile
[Image: 7gfS0.png]
[Image: W_aldo.png]

"If everybody helps his neighbour then who needs help?"

Member of the Year - Member of the Month - TOTM Winner - Fight for Surreal's Top Skiller

(2011-01-11 18:50:50)Downfall Wrote:  [Image: pony-man.png][Image: im-awesome.png]
These silver stickers are stupid and pointless, ignore them.

The most important sir! I like the horse To_keep_order