HUB Update

Hiyo Surreal!

Just letting you all know that we have made some minor changes to the HUB system, with a new lick of paint and some refined features. I will now continually update it each month with new and improved features. This month, we now have a progression bar to show you how close you are to your next rank in real time - as well as a way to see your SWC rivals at a glance, making good use of that leaderboard!

I'm currently trialing a new way to identify you, which should resolve the issues people with spaces in their names have been having.

I'd really like feedback, and if you have any ideas as to what we can add to the HUB, I'd be happy to hear what you have to say.

Next week's update
Resource caps will be automated. You'll have a form where you can paste your image into, and once you submit, you'll get your points on the spot.

[Image: AMR77WM.png]

We have some cool updates coming up this week, so stay tuned!

-J
You are no better than anyone else, and no one is better than you.
Yeah, Yeah, Yeah..
It's Super Awesome, Really Organized And looking Fantastic <3 <3 love it smile ..

Thanks Alot Jordy
When I Click On " Sign Up " Just like Refresh happens, Still Showing Signup Sad ..
(2016-09-01 22:14:05)Ihab M Wrote:  When I Click On " Sign Up " Just like Refresh happens, Still Showing Signup Sad ..

Working on fixing that up for you smile
Looks great Jordan smile
[Image: puppy-being-sleepy.gif?w=620&h=348&crop=1]
[Image: liz-may-2016.png]
Looks awesome! I love that it shows how much you need till next rank Sad Great job Jordy!!
[Image: SYRulGm.png]

2016 Surreal Awards
Loving it man!
[Image: pmRHyWO.png]
[Image: user1-dark.png][Image: user1-dark.png]
Feel free to contact me any time about anything Biggrin <3 
Glad you like it! If anyone has any suggestions as to what we can add in future, please let me know! I want to make it nicer to use.
I Prefer if u make something or badge auto read our totals from RS Highscrores, So totals will be always Shown here & Hub smile
(2016-09-03 07:15:30)Ihab M Wrote:  I Prefer if u make something or badge auto read our totals from RS Highscrores, So totals will be always Shown here & Hub smile

Cool, so like a member list with overall XP/levels?

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Member Information Update Downfall 7 3,645 2017-04-03 00:40:58
Last Post: Jerome
  This Week's Game Update Downfall 7 4,859 2015-01-13 01:56:08
Last Post: Gohankuten
  December Update Downfall 15 14,458 2012-01-02 05:02:05
Last Post: Jakey