Forum Posting Bonus & Auto Cap

Surreal Update
December 2017 Release Notes

Hi all! I wanted to introduce two new features to our forums to make your lives easier, and make it easier for us to appreciate your activity in Surreal. Here are two changes taking place as of right now as new feature releases:

Forum Posting = Activity Points

Yep, you heard right! In order to reward those who participate on our forums, we're now tracking your posts, and after each 10, you'll receive 10 activity points. That's 10 posts for 10 points. Sounds good? Yep! Unfortunately this is not retroactive (I actually have been asked)

Auto Cap Reward

Those of us who have public RuneMetrics profiles now do not have to submit a screenshot for their Resource Cap Rewards. We have a system checking every hour for Resource Caps, and if you're eligible, you don't have to do anything! Your points should show up in the HUB shortly after the entry is found in RuneMetrics.

Please do note that you do not need to pay for RuneMetrics to have a public profile. Go to Account at the top right of RuneScape.com, and once you log in, you'll find your privacy settings at the bottom for RuneMetrics. This feature will not work without a public profile. If it is private, you will still need to post your screenshot!

[Image: account_rmapi.PNG]

[Image: public_rmapi.png]

That's all for now - we have a lot of new features in the pipeline, and I can't wait to share them with you.

Happy December!
-Jordan
You are no better than anyone else, and no one is better than you.
Yeeahhhh! These are great updates. Rewarding points for forum posts has been mentioned before and it's nice to see that it's been followed through. Hope to see more activity smile

THANK YOU FOR ADDING POINTS AUTOMATICALLY FOR CIT CAP. Amazing. I didn't think it would happen.
Look at Jordy go! Thanks for all the neat updates you've put in so far and the work that's gone into them. We're excited to see what's next!

Also just noticed that the font is new. Geeky word person here likes it. Heh.
Don't send me into a library without supervision unless you're prepared to file a missing persons report.
(2017-12-10 12:38:39)Jerome Wrote:  Yeeahhhh! These are great updates. Rewarding points for forum posts has been mentioned before and it's nice to see that it's been followed through. Hope to see more activity smile

THANK YOU FOR ADDING POINTS AUTOMATICALLY FOR CIT CAP. Amazing. I didn't think it would happen.

You're welcome! In a world before RuneMetrics, it definitely would not have been possible. Now that we have the capability to do it, we will take advantage.
Thanks for keeping us in the loop! What an awesome thing to add!  Yahoo
Not retroactive? Seems awfully convenient to me ...
[Image: whid1.gif]
(2017-12-10 18:18:03)Clifford Wrote:  Not retroactive? Seems awfully convenient to me ...

You're retroactive.
I'm digging this progress bar, just sayin'! I noticed tonight that it was added smile
[Image: GpJL.png]

[Image: GVO3.png]
(2017-12-12 23:29:39)Downfall Wrote:  
(2017-12-10 18:18:03)Clifford Wrote:  Not retroactive? Seems awfully convenient to me ...

You're retroactive.

Well that hurt my feeling.
[Image: whid1.gif]
Kinda confused here...

[Image: 404b9011fc4694330fa209389e18d606.png]

Bugged? I thought it would update on the half hour mark. When that didn't happen, I thought it'd update on the hour mark. Nope. This post will make it -2.
[Image: GpJL.png]

[Image: GVO3.png]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Completed: Major Forum Upgrade Downfall 30 16,763 2015-08-29 18:39:42
Last Post: Jos
  Forum Upgrade Downfall 8 5,306 2015-06-23 17:20:03
Last Post: Downfall
  New Forum Theme Downfall 37 22,830 2014-04-29 05:10:32
Last Post: Downfall
  New Forum Colours Downfall 14 8,860 2014-04-17 22:33:48
Last Post: AlchemyHawk