Chessy018 "Hacked"
Thread Closed 

Happened a little bit ago but just thought I'd see the opinions of everyone else on the matter. I am mainly focusing on Jagex possibly giving her everything she lost back. Here's what I wrote on another forum I visit.

Honestly, I think she deserved it, she didn't earn any of what she had in my own opinion. Like others have said, all she did was scam and manipulate other players and the market to make tons of pixels.

Now, if Jagex gives her back everything she lost I'll be mad but there's nothing to be done sadly.. just bs that when a high profile account gets stolen Jagex makes sure they get everything back when for years they have told us they'd never do that. Many of us have been hacked before only to be forced to start over with either a brand new account or our hacked account that now has nothing left on it /pointless rant tongue.gif

Here's some pictures posted on FOE's forums from the hacker himself.

[Image: trade.jpg]
[Image: chessy018.jpg]

I have heard that Chessy's and every account that was given items were locked for the time being.
[Image: Vf5Ok.png]
[Image: k00kmf.png]
idk what happened just bits and pieces I have heard you say in the Chat room and now on here. But Damn that's ALLOT of stuff.
[Image: KittehPryde.png]
RSN: KittehPryde - Ironman RSN: FallOutPiXeY
[Image: zocnja.jpg]
[Image: 33cyesl.jpg] [Image: 2445z76.jpg]
everything happens for a reason.
live today, like tomorrow is your last.
it's better to be hated for who you are, than to be loved for who you are not.
I actually just read a post on the rsof by Mod Mark himself saying the Jagex policy towards hacked/stolen e-items is remaining the same regardless of who the victim was so I guess they are not giving her any items back.

This is the way I think it should stay to be honest, I wouldn't like to be hacked for that much but it is what it is. It's actually part of the reason I put almost 90% of my wealth into skills, they can hack my account and I may not ever get it back but if I ever do get it back I'll still have 90% of the work I ever did on it.
Wait, so if they're not going to give her items back... are the hackers going to keep them? Or do the items just disappear into Runescape air?
You are no better than anyone else, and no one is better than you.
People are sad, what is the thrill in hacking someone's account like that? I do however agree that she didn't so much "earn" all these items, and she did manipulate sales and prices, but she still worked a hell of a lot for it. For Jagex to give the account all the items back would be wrong, just because she is a well known player it doesn't make the fact that she got hacked any worse than it already is.
[Image: xjWu8.png]
[Image: 2a6jyb5.png]

If Jagex gives her items back we will all go into a rage and riotations world 66.

As for the items, I've been told that if those were sold for irl gp. They'd be worth over 8 million USD. All for pixels lolol.
1/99 RuneCrafting
[Image: Ez9Z]
[Image: F8Cs]
[Image: Gtmt]
We must strive to reach the simplicity that lies beyond sophistication.
[Image: SKPQd.gif]
Hearing all these Hacking/Hijackings again is making me hate that they brought free trade/ wild back. I felt so much safer with having the trade limits that if something ever were to happen to my account they couldn't really do anything to it but drop the stuff. Not like they could make any money from it except trying to sell the whole account as it is. I kinda hope they take free trade and wild away again, but after the whole vote and everything i know it wont happen.
[Image: KittehPryde.png]
RSN: KittehPryde - Ironman RSN: FallOutPiXeY
[Image: zocnja.jpg]
[Image: 33cyesl.jpg] [Image: 2445z76.jpg]
everything happens for a reason.
live today, like tomorrow is your last.
it's better to be hated for who you are, than to be loved for who you are not.
(2011-03-20 04:49:16)PiXeY STYX Wrote:  Hearing all these Hacking/Hijackings again is making me hate that they brought free trade/ wild back.

^ This +1

[Image: xjWu8.png]
[Image: 2a6jyb5.png]

(2011-03-20 04:30:29)Downfall Wrote:  Wait, so if they're not going to give her items back... are the hackers going to keep them? Or do the items just disappear into Runescape air?

Jagex stated they "removed" all the stolen items, since they are not returning them to Chessy I assume they mean removed from RS. Expect a possible rise in rares now that the word is spreading.

I was always against free trade. Aah.
You are no better than anyone else, and no one is better than you.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I wasn't hacked.. but I was! Read on! SirAddiLot 6 4,745 2018-05-07 01:32:28
Last Post: SirAddiLot
  Swiftkit Hacked Exbajalator 31 22,229 2013-11-07 18:57:13
Last Post: Jonathan
  Hacked Jordan 7 5,594 2013-10-11 08:20:53
Last Post: Tay
  Joey has been hacked. Killians 14 9,361 2013-07-18 19:26:22
Last Post: Joseph
  Been hacked!!! Linspire 15 9,718 2013-02-17 23:17:25
Last Post: Michael