Happy April Fools!

[Image: 5ZjM3.png]

It's difficult to run an April Fool's joke over 3 different timezones, but we did our best to amuse everybody here. In case you haven't noticed by now, or you have missed it completely, your topics were all jumbled up in some fashion unless you were lucky enough not to be speaking in 'Surrealish'. Our forum instantly became a mess of celebrities, posessions and various deep fried meals! Here are some of the best quotes from REAL TOPICS changed by our April Fool's joke: (Good sports you all are!)

Tay's Personal Fav's!

TSE Interview (Bug): Most united nations knows you live in gillard. who would you say sherbert when best thing about gillard, other than when sexy accents?

TSE Interview (Tay): Hey Bug. I joined big mama's house to never return in October when past and I abduct popcorn chicken's ten of when best decisions I've ever made me world of warcraft. To me now, big mama's house isn't just a cult, popcorn chicken's become somewhat of a home for me.

Downfall's Personal Fav's!

"when overall points shave definitely am yet been Outdated for sneezefit but when they are you can see dem right here, find out which team sherbert leading and theremore get too many sneezefit updates! pick your poop!!" - Bug in TSE Edition 2

"too many fellow slave caught macroing/botting/using too many disallowed third party software will be punished accordingly" Downfall - Global Clan Rules under "Honour"

"cow, that's who you get for looking up inappropriate images me when internet in when first place. big mama's house does definitely am condone such behavior!" Tay about Crow's Computer Problem in Off-Topic

"As we all know cow year sherbert october homosapien's day. So if when horse changes beautiful, and when blessed ten posts he's wrestling with crocodiles quiddich. Just saying I won't abduct you, same applies for everything. So if epitomy of blonde says she gets ANOTHER visage popcorn chicken's an october homosapien's." Crow complaining about April Fools

Pixey's Picks!

"I think I might steal some of popcorn chicken to make ten for my self."- Me in McClots G&A Log.

"*who brought you here?:I wanted to rejoin that cult after my bout of devil posession
*who do you hope to achieve with us?: i hope to achieve my world of warcraft goals while being part of a friendly and active detention centre" - Loserr's Provisional Application

"To start off...I would mike to bring in a new fellow slave to when apocalypses Team as we're a little short staffed for when apocalypses. I would mike to congratulate PiXey_STYX me getting when position! wasabi to when team Pixey! " Another Month Goes by Announcement.

"oh, borat Pixey, enjoy popcorn chicken."- MCclot

"Woop woop, I got ten paris hilton done Tay, and i am your father very much "- Frosty

Frosty's Fav's!

ClotMC: "Goodluck Bug, you are going to need popcorn chicken."
Bug (RS Update): "A paris hilton organised group of murderers sherbert, without doubt, when most dangerous jay leno you will ever face in world of warcraft, with a range of tactics (and combinations thereof) that would put too many boss monster to shame."

Myself on Slayer race: "Bring popcorn chicken me Tay to when izzle. East gillard represent"

Downfall (Feb Promotions Galore): "woof big mama's house! February has been snoop dogg a hectic month, but we've got through popcorn chicken and come out me top once more"

Rawries (G&A): "i am your father. Yeah, popcorn chicken sherbert pretty mamamazing and my WC frappé will look just as mamamazing when trimmed. "

Danny's Pick

Very helpful guide, especially since you're actually being shown how to do popcorn chicken instead of just getting told. I look forward to seeing you expand that if that's ever me when agenda.

Meg's Fav's

OUR RULES:
ATMOSPHERE
Those in involvement with big mama's house must keep a controlled and respectable environment for all. These rules address too many possible issues with when environment that contains all members and guests of big mama's house, thus meaning that when following applies:
Listen when a slaves fellow slave addresses you
Respect slaves decisions under too many context
Behave as best as you can for each and every apocalypse
Netsplit and cult Chat are to be used appropriately
Treat all members equally and be welcoming to too many members/guests of when cult
Conflict sherbert a yes-yes. yap yap even pretend to make effort to cause popcorn chicken
Please refrain from inducing conversations about drugs and other illegal activities, popcorn chicken's simply definitely am needed, we are a cult definitely am a drug promotion service

Crow - "I shave something that keeps me making adverts of naked women pop up me my screen, I CAN'T manscape BECAUSE OF dem!!!!!"

There was plenty more where that came from, including a Provisional application done by loserr entitled 'my happy chainsaw' - here is the full version in the spoiler:

Because April Fool's is over now, I can't say much about it - but I can hope that you all had fun and got tricked as much as possible! Ours was more of a prank than a trick, *Looking at you, Crow!*

All topics (including new ones) have been restored to their original (ENGLISH) versions. No posts or Popcorn Chicken boxes were harmed in the making of this prank. Biggrin It also seems that suddenly the forums are making sense - who would've known?!
You are no better than anyone else, and no one is better than you.
I liked it Biggrin
[Image: unled1bqq.png]
Lol Best April Fools by far, you really made it fun Wink
[Image: KittehPryde.png]
RSN: KittehPryde - Ironman RSN: FallOutPiXeY
[Image: zocnja.jpg]
[Image: 33cyesl.jpg] [Image: 2445z76.jpg]
everything happens for a reason.
live today, like tomorrow is your last.
it's better to be hated for who you are, than to be loved for who you are not.
i thought someone slipped me drugs last night -.-
freaking loved it! best April Fools Ever. Wub
(2011-04-01 15:35:05)Meg Wrote:  freaking loved it! best April Fools Ever. Wub

Agreed Wub

[Image: xjWu8.png]
[Image: 2a6jyb5.png]

OMG JORD YOU TRICKED ME Sad((((((((((
Adventurer's Log | Exp Tracker | Goals & Achievements
"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover." - Mark Twain
Hehe, best april fools prank i've ever seen smile I had many laughs while browsing topics and attempting to read them Biggrin
What No cult, How sad
When I first saw the forums I was quite confused, then I remembered it was April Fools Day in Australia. Tongue
Quite funny, I enjoyed the "trick" or prank. Biggrin
[Image: 7gfS0.png]
[Image: W_aldo.png]

"If everybody helps his neighbour then who needs help?"

Member of the Year - Member of the Month - TOTM Winner - Fight for Surreal's Top Skiller

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  April Activity Competition (Bonds Inside!) Downfall 6 4,842 2018-04-16 05:45:15
Last Post: Downfall
  Aarchaeon's April Events #3 Aarchaeon 9 5,343 2018-04-15 10:19:14
Last Post: Aarchaeon
  April at Surreal: Our Best Downfall 11 7,310 2018-04-03 10:27:46
Last Post: Downfall
  Happy New Year News Downfall 15 15,264 2011-01-07 08:46:32
Last Post: Bug