Warning: Another e-mail circulating

Ok so this morning I went to check my phone and I saw I had some emails on it. There was one that stood out that said Password recovery sent from Jagex LTD. So I turned on the computer so I could get a better look at it and this is what I saw.

[Image: screenshot445.png]

Who ever sent the last one out got pretty smart bc when you look at the link it looks official and when you look at the email address it was sent from it looks official but when you click on the link it's not. (i did check it out from my phone to see where the link did take me and it's not the official site.)

I took out the HTTP so you can't click on it but this is the link to where the link in the email takes you to.

secure.nunescaqe.com/m=accountappealenter_security_code.wscode=AAAAAAAerJQA5Hnly9FSsA&id=46572906525.php

Beware of this one now bc it does look more official then the previous one.
[Image: KittehPryde.png]
RSN: KittehPryde - Ironman RSN: FallOutPiXeY
[Image: zocnja.jpg]
[Image: 33cyesl.jpg] [Image: 2445z76.jpg]
everything happens for a reason.
live today, like tomorrow is your last.
it's better to be hated for who you are, than to be loved for who you are not.
Thanks for posting this ♥
I have gotten real good at finding fake emails as i get a ton from "blizzard" it seems my account is getting locked/stolen every day lol

i just hope noone in surreal, or rs for that matter actually goes to those sites
(2011-09-15 08:01:49)Meg Wrote:  dw guys, one day my true intelligence will shine for the world to see and I will bask in full glory of the beautiful smart woman I truly am....until i wake up Biggrin

[Image: bkhaO.png]
(2011-04-27 13:36:37)Zooperman Wrote:  Thanks for posting this ♥
I have gotten real good at finding fake emails as i get a ton from "blizzard" it seems my account is getting locked/stolen every day lol

i just hope noone in surreal, or rs for that matter actually goes to those sites

I keep getting those too. It's crazy. When I was thinking about trying WOW I created an account and now all I get are those stupid emails. From the one add on I have on firefox it let's me know if a sight is safe or not and the Blizzard one comes up as not safe. This one from runescape tho didn't come up as safe or unsafe it had a ? next to it. I did send in a report tho and my rating so it did come up that it was an unsafe site.

Your right I hope no one falls for this one since it looks more real.

[Image: KittehPryde.png]
RSN: KittehPryde - Ironman RSN: FallOutPiXeY
[Image: zocnja.jpg]
[Image: 33cyesl.jpg] [Image: 2445z76.jpg]
everything happens for a reason.
live today, like tomorrow is your last.
it's better to be hated for who you are, than to be loved for who you are not.
These emails are just stupid, I really hope no-one falls for them.
[Image: rawries.png]
(2011-04-27 14:15:28)Rawries Wrote:  These emails are just stupid, I really hope no-one falls for them.

Ppl will, but that are mostly new players.

I tought: Yay, an announcement. This is a turn down.

I don't think this warnings should get this much attention. People should be smart enough to avoid phising imo.
[Image: unled1bqq.png]
(2011-04-27 14:44:50)Smith Wrote:  
(2011-04-27 14:15:28)Rawries Wrote:  These emails are just stupid, I really hope no-one falls for them.

I don't think this warnings should get this much attention. People should be smart enough to avoid phising imo.

This is not a turn down at all.
There are some people in this Clan that would click on it not noticing the different link. It's to make all members aware of all these dodgy hacking emails going around.

Thanks for posting this Pixey <3 Much appreicated Wub
I dont get these emails. Sad Guess im not good enough to get hacked.
Actually I was, but it was sent straight to the spam folder. smile
[Image: zephyr.png][Image: L_Zephyr_l.png]
[Image: R4vciL12942791852-9.gif]
Some emails link you to runeiscape.com Just ignore these mails
Thanks for the heads up.
(2011-04-27 15:14:40)Danny Wrote:  
(2011-04-27 14:44:50)Smith Wrote:  

This is not a turn down at all.
There are some people in this Clan that would click on it not noticing the different link. It's to make all members aware of all these dodgy hacking emails going around.

Thanks for posting this Pixey <3 Much appreicated Wub

If I remember correctly, there was someone that used to be in the clan that fell for this and did have account issues afterward

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  A Warning to All! Downfall 13 13,268 2011-03-04 17:02:53
Last Post: Beardi