Good things come in twos!

Forum Cleanup
Surreal has received a very well deserved forum clean up - the forums are an integral part of the clan and we always like to make sure they are easy to use and navigate. Some forums have been split into more categories, and others have been condensed into smaller ones.

We now have a new Clan Discussion forum which you can feel free to discuss anything about the clan including asking questions about how things operate, discussing future updates and anything else to do with Surreal!

Coming Up...
Later this month we'll be sprucing up our most used forum on the entire website - Goals & Achievements! If you would like to share things that can be improved in regards to this forum, shoot us a topic in the Feedback forum so that we can add it to the upcoming update!

Also coming up in just under 2 months is something very special to me and a lot of members here. Surreal will turn one! That's right - one year of Surrealism! What are you planning for our first birthday? What do you think we're going to see? Wink

VGhpcyBpcyBub3RoaW5nIGNvbXBhcmVkIHRvIHdoYXQgd2UgaGF2ZSBpbiBzdG9yZSBmb3IgeW91Lg==

Member of the Month - July 2011 & New Senior Member
In a surprising twist - this month's member of the month award has been split into two! Staff have a tied vote on two members this time around, both with great claims towards this award. Let's congratulate Zephyr and Mikuri on becoming Member(s) of the Month for July 2011! Your efforts and contributions towards making Surreal a better place are so appreciated Wub Enjoy your signatures and you both deserve this <333

[Image: zephyr.png]

Code:
[img]http://s.clansurreal.com/zephyr.png[/img]

[Image: mikuri.png]

Code:
[img]http://s.clansurreal.com/mikuri.png[/img]

Also, congratulations to Kniight Lost on becoming a Senior Member! We're glad that you've stuck with us for so long, and we hope that this is just the start to even more great things here at Surreal <3 Thank you so much for your support, time and effort. Welcome into the senior citizens club! <3
You are no better than anyone else, and no one is better than you.
Congrats to the both of you on members of the month!

grats to Kniight on senior!
(2011-09-15 08:01:49)Meg Wrote:  dw guys, one day my true intelligence will shine for the world to see and I will bask in full glory of the beautiful smart woman I truly am....until i wake up Biggrin

[Image: bkhaO.png]
Exited for the birthday! Congratz to all Yahoo
[Image: unled1bqq.png]
Excited* and also whats with the secret message? (VGhpcyBpcyBub3RoaW5nIGNvbXBhcmVkIHRvIHdoYXQgd2UgaGF2ZSBpbiBzdG9yZSBmb3IgeW91Lg==​). Anyways congratz to both members of the month as well as kniight for being promoted to senior rank smile
[Image: Exbajalator.png][Image: Exbajalator.png]
[Image: 2q00m8h.jpg]
[Image: nMqpp.png]
=:-:=  Live Young, Have Fun And May Tomorrow Never Come =:-:=
Grats u 2! smile And huge grats to Kniight!!! Wub
Congratulations and welcome to the Senior's club. The discount on items is quite great.
1/99 RuneCrafting
[Image: Ez9Z]
[Image: F8Cs]
[Image: Gtmt]
We must strive to reach the simplicity that lies beyond sophistication.
[Image: SKPQd.gif]
Yeah I noticed that to Exbaj...I have no clue about what it is. We need a detective like Shay or Crow to figure it out. Tongue
Congratulations to Zephyr and Mikuri on MOTM, both well deserved! Biggrin
Welcome to the awesome ranks of senior member too Knight. smile
[Image: 7gfS0.png]
[Image: W_aldo.png]

"If everybody helps his neighbour then who needs help?"

Member of the Year - Member of the Month - TOTM Winner - Fight for Surreal's Top Skiller

Gratz to both of you and for me
feeling old right now Sad
Grats to all and can't wait for the updates!
[Image: Rarely_Lucky.png]

[Image: Rarely_Lucky.png]

[Image: spinner_big.gif]
Congrats everyone! smile

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Well hey there, good lookin' Downfall 14 10,601 2012-09-12 19:51:29
Last Post: Gohankuten
  Rankage never looked so good! Downfall 22 19,581 2011-01-10 18:55:08
Last Post: xAndrew