Rankage never looked so good!

'Ello Surreal!

Today brings a flurry of updates to Surreal, as well as a staff promotion and some other important news that you should know.

Forums Revised
First off, the Surreal forums and website have been given a lick of paint and a new background for the month to start off January! I'll be making very small yet noticeable improvements to the forums to make them easier to browse in the future - many forums are going to be re-organised to condense the height of the board soon.

Group Images
Our user group images for the forums have been tweaked and redesigned this month, sporting the official clan font and some brighter, more Surreal colours! You may also notice that if you are a part of another user group as well as your primary one, you will have an additional usergroup image next to your primary. This currently only applies to those as members of the Pick your Poison challenges system, but I intend to expand this in the future!

A Promotion to a worthy Surrealist
I'd like you all to please welcome Bug (The_Bug) to the Surreal Staff Team - he has done an amazing job being part of the clan's community, is mature and has what it takes to take on this role in the clan. Congratulations to you, Bug!

Oh by the way, congratulations to Meg on receiving permanent Senior Staff as of sometime last month. Go you! LOL

The future...
Sometime this month all of you members will be seeing a voting system that will allow you to decide on what events will take place on the last week of this month! This time, you're in control - lets see how well the events fare!!
You are no better than anyone else, and no one is better than you.
Grats Bug! a great choice and welcome on board to staff Biggrin

The new Forum Group images look awesome as does all your work!

Looking forward to seeing how the voting events goes Biggrin
Congrats on staff Bug, your a great person to be up there. smile

Looking forward to the upcoming updates Aswell. :]
Another great bunch of updates. Thanks Downfall. smile I really do like the new background.

Big congratulations go to Bug on his promotion. A very mature and active clan member. Not to mention he's also just a really nice bloke to be around and chat to. All the best in your new role! Wub
Adventurer's Log | Exp Tracker | Goals & Achievements
"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover." - Mark Twain
Congratulations to Bug! Welcome to the Staff Team!

Very nice Updates Downfall, Looking snazzy! Wink
Congratulations Bug, well deserved.

Nice updates Downfall smile
Wow, way to be Bug!

And I'm loving the background, where is that?
Congrats Bug Biggrin

I love the new rank images as well, very nice. smile
[Image: rawries.png]
(2011-01-07 12:59:32)Yo Face Nate Wrote:  And I'm loving the background, where is that?

The Ancient Caverns. smile
Adventurer's Log | Exp Tracker | Goals & Achievements
"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover." - Mark Twain
gratz bug.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Well hey there, good lookin' Downfall 14 10,588 2012-09-12 19:51:29
Last Post: Gohankuten
  Good things come in twos! Downfall 24 19,518 2011-08-31 23:40:16
Last Post: old_jon