Poll: Where will Jagex put you?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Lumbridge
0 0%
Varrock East Bank
1 5.88%
Varrock West Bank
0 0%
Edgeville
3 17.65%
Draynor
2 11.76%
Fallador East Bank
1 5.88%
Fallador West Bank
1 5.88%
Al Kharid
4 23.53%
Grand Exchange
5 29.41%
Total 17 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Important EoC Information
Thread Closed 

Quote:19-Nov-2012 16:15 Hey guys,

As you no doubt already know, the Evolution of Combat update is due to roll out tomorrow and there is bound to be a huge amount of discussion and questions regarding the update so we felt it was best to arm you all with plenty of information to help aid the community tomorrow!

We expect the update to go live tomorrow morning (GMT).

There will be a few checks occurring upon first log-in following the update and to prevent any issues, the following events will take place:

- All poisoned items, like a dragon dagger p++, are converted into their un-poisoned versions, as poisoned weapons no longer exist
- Spellboxes (a reward from Dungeoneering) are removed and the player refunded the Dungeoneering tokens they used to purchase them
- Players are refunded any Dungeoneering tokens they spent to unlock the Dungeoneering versions of the Piety prayer, as they are now unlocked at the same time as the player gets Piety
- Players Prayer Points are fully restored
- All worn items are removed and placed in their backpack. If there is no room in their backpack, the items are sent to the bank.
- All players (both free and members) get 15 extra bank spaces (to make sure they have room to hold the items un-equipped)
- Players are given off-hand versions of any claw weapons they have. The claws they already have become the main-hand versions of the claws. If the player doesn't have any room for the new claws in their backpack and bank, they do not get the extra off-hand claws.
- Players disease is cured, as disease has been removed from the game
- Players PK skulls are removed, as they have been removed from the game
- The player is teleported to a random one of the following locations:
- Lumbridge
- Varrock (East or West bank)
- Edgeville
- Draynor
- Falador (East or West bank)
- Al Kharid
- Grand Exchange
- The player is given a one-off pop-up telling them combat has been released, that their items were un-equipped and that they have been teleported to a safe town
- Recalculate task totals (due to combat-related tasks being affected)

Hopefully this information will help you answer any questions that may arise tomorrow and most importantly I hope you enjoy this incredible step into the future of RuneScape!

Thanks,

Mod Mike
The RuneScape Community Team

Watch out for the unequipping of your gear! Hope you have inventory space and/or bank space!

I think I'll be placed in Draynor, knowing my luck... it's pretty much a hole and a lot of old people tend to hang out there (Ned, that old guy and his wife..., me...)
Quote:
What is the point of being an adult , if you can't be childish sometimes.
--Tom Baker as The Fourth Doctor

(2012-11-19 22:00:34)old_jon Wrote:  Watch out for the unequipping of your gear! Hope you have inventory space and/or bank space!

I think I'll be placed in Draynor, knowing my luck... it's pretty much a hole and a lot of old people tend to hang out there (Ned, theat old guy and his wife..., me...)

Topic sais that you get 15 extra spaces so you can keep everuthing for sure smile All will be fine smile
[Image: unled1bqq.png]
I get the feeling I'm going to end up stuck behind a bank table or something.

Also I'm going to get bronze through dragon claws in my bank and equip full Torva with all my chaotics and spirit shields and halloween masks and fill the rest of my inventory and bank with afros and sacred clay tools. Then it's Jagex's fault when I lose the afros.
[Image: motm.png]
[Image: 0ddb418f4b.png]

"The only thing an adult can give a child is a yellow cape." - Chuck Jones
I hope I get Varrock west, as Im already there Tongue
[Image: angusmotm.png]
Once you start down the dark path, forever will it dominate your destiny.
Hope I get teleported to the GE because I'm MONEY BABYYYY
I bought some claws so I can sell the off hand versions that I get for free for profits
[Image: zephyr.png][Image: L_Zephyr_l.png]
[Image: R4vciL12942791852-9.gif]
Thanks for the info Jon. smile I won't bother with claws, only ones worth it are dragon and who knows how that will go with prices.
[Image: 7gfS0.png]
[Image: W_aldo.png]

"If everybody helps his neighbour then who needs help?"

Member of the Year - Member of the Month - TOTM Winner - Fight for Surreal's Top Skiller

Good info, more interested to see how much I struggle trying to figure out the action bar than this little stuff, but it's good to have posted smile

Hopefully Falador for me so I can keep mining.
[Image: evaluate-staff.png] 
Have a question? My PM is always ON.
I'm so excited. Last night I finished my third out of my four assignments I was given for the past 2 weeks ahead of schedule just so I could play after work tonight. So I'll be in game :3
[Image: whid1.gif]
(2012-11-20 07:31:26)Clifford Wrote:  I'm so excited. Last night I finished my third out of my four assignments I was given for the past 2 weeks ahead of schedule just so I could play after work tonight. So I'll be in game :3

I wish I had of thought like that, instead I'm taking tonight off and assessment work can wait (will hate myself later no doubt)

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Membership Price - Important Information Ava 6 5,186 2014-11-27 01:37:52
Last Post: Jerome
  Compiling some quick divination information Exbajalator 15 8,716 2013-08-22 09:22:48
Last Post: Tay