Juju Potions Question and Suggestions
Thread Closed 

HEY.

So, I'm wondering, is there like a set system on getting Juju Potions that I'm just not picking up here? It takes me forever to get Farming ones for myself (the seeds and other things required for it), and I haven't even touched the mining pots yet. Am I missing something? I feel like it shouldn't be this much of a grind for me to just get a good amount of potions, when I see other players running around with hundreds in there bank. Am I missing something?

Thanks for the help!
- Specttrall

*Plus, maybe if anyone has any suggestions dealing with anything, you could let me know. Please and thanks. smile
The seeds are dropped much more frequently from Draconic Jadinkos, the level 80 Jadinkos, which is why you are finding it much harder, try training your hunter up past 80 so you can receive more of the seeds smile

Hopefully this was what you meant?
[Image: angusmotm.png]
Once you start down the dark path, forever will it dominate your destiny.
(2012-11-29 08:12:30)Angus Wrote:  The seeds are dropped much more frequently from Draconic Jadinkos, the level 80 Jadinkos, which is why you are finding it much harder, try training your hunter up past 80 so you can receive more of the seeds smile

Hopefully this was what you meant?
@Angus@ I guess that's pretty obvious..thanks!
And yes, it's what I meant. I had a hard time wording it for some reason. Is there a suggested hunter level to catch them at?
tbh , I camped those nooby ones for like a day and got a tonne of seeds and you just have to make sure the actual herbs you plant don't die, if you haven't got 99 hunt and have level for Draconic's I'd go with them though and it's not that easy gathering the items required - it took me some time to get 300+ farming and mining pots and what not - it's not something you can just go bam, 300 pots in bank as you do have to wait for the herbs to grow... good luck though!
(2012-11-29 09:10:19)Meg Wrote:  tbh , I camped those nooby ones for like a day and got a tonne of seeds and you just have to make sure the actual herbs you plant don't die, if you haven't got 99 hunt and have level for Draconic's I'd go with them though and it's not that easy gathering the items required - it took me some time to get 300+ farming and mining pots and what not - it's not something you can just go bam, 300 pots in bank as you do have to wait for the herbs to grow... good luck though!
I wish it were as easy as 'bam' though Sad
But thanks Meg! Maybe I'll just end up camping the nooby ones then. I'm not sure, it's something I'll need to work out in my brain. Either way, I hate hunter, and it's going to make me upset.
You can also get favour points from doing the firemaking/woodcutting/slayer beneath the habitat and exchanging these points for seeds with the queen who lives down there. It's not as quick but if you're down there for experience anyway it's worth mentioning.

Also, the farming potions do work on the juju herbs, so as soon as you harvest the patch for the first time it's worth making a potion to use when harvesting them!
[Image: portus-champ-2012.png]
[Image: portus.png]
(2012-11-29 10:14:18)Portus Wrote:  You can also get favour points from doing the firemaking/woodcutting/slayer beneath the habitat and exchanging these points for seeds with the queen who lives down there. It's not as quick but if you're down there for experience anyway it's worth mentioning.

Also, the farming potions do work on the juju herbs, so as soon as you harvest the patch for the first time it's worth making a potion to use when harvesting them!
I never knew about the favour points thing...I'll have to keep that in mind!

And yup, already done with farming potions! Made up a couple and they have been sitting there until I'm man enough to start Hunter. Grin
It may take several days to get them all, but once you do, they last for many months so its not too bad. smile
[Image: 7gfS0.png]
[Image: W_aldo.png]

"If everybody helps his neighbour then who needs help?"

Member of the Year - Member of the Month - TOTM Winner - Fight for Surreal's Top Skiller

(2012-11-30 00:09:48)AlchemyHawk Wrote:  It may take several days to get them all, but once you do, they last for many months so its not too bad. smile
It's just those couple days that are gonna ruin me D:
It's gonna be a complete grind session. Of horrible-ness. I'll do it though. I must.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Potions Tab Help! Papa Malice 10 10,410 2014-12-03 10:08:42
Last Post: Morfonious
  Random xp question. Rawries 7 5,599 2013-03-20 21:56:34
Last Post: Rawries
  Answered Question about the Squeel or Wheel of Fortune. Huey 2 3,281 2012-11-03 21:16:10
Last Post: Huey
  Answered BXP question AlchemyHawk 25 14,187 2012-03-24 05:30:37
Last Post: Shay
  Answered Stupid question really... Skyrim 7 4,718 2012-02-01 20:52:42
Last Post: Shay