Potions Tab Help!
Thread Closed 

So as some of you know, as I am typing this I am finally just mere xp away from 96 Herb which mean Ovls!!!!
But I will be sorting some potions into Flasks for PvM etc, etc. Can any of you please post how you may have your potions tab organized with flasks so I can get an idea? Wub
When I get home I certainly can post what mine looks like. Flasks take priority and I have it broken down by dose. So first line has ovl 6 through 1 dose. Then the next potion. Then anything I haven't made into flasks comes next like my 6k Adren pots.
[Image: Nevyn.png]

Hi “Perhaps it's impossible to wear an identity without becoming what you pretend to be.”  - Oscar Scott Card  King2
[Image: a3b516009f.jpg]

I cam up with this Wub

Thanks Bowler!
Looks good! Good job :d
[Image: 7cDz1.png]
[Image: 5FVMQQ3.png]
Looks better than mine since you have more :p
[Image: Nevyn.png]

Hi “Perhaps it's impossible to wear an identity without becoming what you pretend to be.”  - Oscar Scott Card  King2
Honestly you use sooo much bank space and how often would you use a flask with 3 doses in it. My suggestion would just be to have 6 dose flasks and 3 dose pots..

This is my general Herblore, Summoning, and Food tab. I have all the potions I need and the items I would need to make extremes and overloads
[Image: 14fa2fc937.png]
[Image: pmRHyWO.png]
[Image: user1-dark.png][Image: user1-dark.png]
Feel free to contact me any time about anything Biggrin <3 
My bank just doesn't have the space for all those part pots (pretty much like Nick said) :p I generally just keep 3 and 4 dose pots and 6 dose flasks. As soon as I can combine stuff up to make a full flask I will do.
TERRWYN: Welsh name meaning "brave fair one."

[Image: pbmJpDG.png][Image: e5juWGD.png]
[Image: 9mnl8B0.gif][Image: RnAibsa.png]
[Image: user1-dark.png]    
Skill pets since my return 4th September 2018
19th October - Bernie the Firemaking pet drop 
30th October - Brains the Farming pet drop
8th November - Malcolm the Invention pet drop
16th November - Shamini the Summoning pet drop
I had my herb tab like yours for awhile but then there was just so many times that I had a ton of doses just sitting in the lesser pots and it was a waste and not as pleasing to me as I had originally thought.
I have gone through two herb tabs since then and this one I am very happy with because when I am gearing up for pvm/slayer.. I go to my magic tab to grab teles, combat tab and then next is herb/sum/food
Anyways good luck with your tab
[Image: pmRHyWO.png]
[Image: user1-dark.png][Image: user1-dark.png]
Feel free to contact me any time about anything Biggrin <3 
I have room for all that and more, but I don't do it. I don't think it's necessary.
[Image: Dreggstar.png]
"... is driving me mad. The images are broken. GOOD GOD FIX IT LOLOL "

He sells potions to you

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Juju Potions Question and Suggestions Specttrall 8 6,062 2012-11-30 04:47:17
Last Post: Specttrall