Intro!
Thread Closed 

[Image: 2Gpqg.png]

Hey ladies and gents, my name on RuneScape is Oh Duck.
I have a dream that one day I can join you marvelous people on this wonderful adventure called life RuneScape.

I'm a 20 year old guy named (no points for guessing this one) Alex, or Alexander if I've done something wrong. I do not have a nickname, but feel free to make one up for me because I have always wanted one. I live in England so don't worry if you want to reject this introduction, I'm used to being disappointed.

Like a lot of people I got into RuneScape because it was a fad, You gotta try this Run Escape game man it's awesome, somehow I ended up sticking around and I'm very glad I did, this game will always be special to me (aww). I've met some great people and experienced some fantastic moments during my 8 years playing this game on and off.

Outside of GE standing and being nagged to go do PvM by my rs friends I like to watch films, a lot of films. I enjoy collecting as well as watching them. Platoon is my favourite film at the moment, but this changes weekly. I also enjoy gaming (mainly on PC) and listening to a mixture of hip-hop and rock music (sometimes combined with GE standing for some pro level multitasking). I have a great interest in psychology too and read lots of books on the subject with the hope of one day learning how to read minds (yeah..I know what you're thinking, this guy is crazy*).

Thanks for reading this, have a sticker. :-)

[Image: 2GrV2.png]
*I am
[Image: 2OCEe]
Haha awesome intro, welcome to Surreal Alex! Biggrin
What's wrong with England? =p Hehe, I am sure you will fit in great here.
[Image: 7gfS0.png]
[Image: W_aldo.png]

"If everybody helps his neighbour then who needs help?"

Member of the Year - Member of the Month - TOTM Winner - Fight for Surreal's Top Skiller

What have I done...
(2013-04-24 22:33:50)AlchemyHawk Wrote:  Haha awesome intro, welcome to Surreal Alex! Biggrin
What's wrong with England? =p Hehe, I am sure you will fit in great here.

Oh look it's sunny outside let's go out and do something!
*starts raining*

Oh wow England made it out of the group stage in the world cup!
*immediately loses next match*

Great I've gotten some qualifications, time to go out and get a job!
*only available job is 30 miles away*

(2013-04-24 22:40:52)Oberst Wrote:  What have I done...

You've created an unstoppable machine sent back in time with one mission. To join this clan.
Hi Alex smile
(2013-04-24 22:47:17)Liz Wrote:  Hi Alex smile

Hey Liz, nice to make your acquaintance and whatnot. :-)
Sup Alex, saw you earlier on Rs W46 GE . Hope you enjoy it here and see you at events =]
Welcome to Surreal, Alex smile
@iWader on Twitter.
Welcome Biggrin
I like this one already. Welcome to Surreal smile

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Ikey's intro Isaac 7 5,145 2018-06-23 15:25:55
Last Post: dunder
  Intro Hypeee Crash Cloud 3 3,063 2017-12-06 06:59:35
Last Post: Nick
  Macho's Intro Macho 6 3,846 2017-09-04 15:10:32
Last Post: Lady Spyra