New Year Additions!

Hello everyone!

First real announcement of the year and what a great one to start off with! As we've all seen over this past year things have been quite "stale" as @Downfall quoted. We have been discussing ways on how to make things more enjoyable and fun for all you guys.

We've noticed one of the most important things is events and we know that all members love to attend events and hang out with there clan-mates and chat and skill together!

So without further a-do...We present to you the official SURREAL EVENTS TEAM! We want to welcome @#Jack@, @Ava@ & @Shawn@ to the team. We know they will do an exceptional job and present you with events week in .. week out! This decision arose when we noticed our original event standards had dropped a hell of a lot this past year so we wanted to show you guys we can still have lots of events for you all to enjoy.

Does this mean staff won't be hosting events anymore? No that is not the case. Staff will host their own events when they can, we just wanted some help when we're busy and don't have the time to spend with you guys in-game. We're hoping to be hosting 5-6 events per week again!

In other news....

The first SWC of the year will begin on Monday 13th January. If you haven't signed up to the competition feel free to here to take part! Now will who take 1st place in this years SWC? Will it be reigning champion @Shawn@ or will it be an outsider stealing the win? Wink

That's all for this update, hope you all like this update!

Good Surreal Staff Team Good
Excitement! Grats you three I know you'll do exceptionally <3
[Image: Nevyn.png]

Hi “Perhaps it's impossible to wear an identity without becoming what you pretend to be.”  - Oscar Scott Card  King2
Grats all of you three and goodluck
Events team rises again! Haha, except it isn't green anymore, but white! Of course that was like 3 years ago...
Anyways, I am sure you guys will do awesome! Biggrin
[Image: 7gfS0.png]
[Image: W_aldo.png]

"If everybody helps his neighbour then who needs help?"

Member of the Year - Member of the Month - TOTM Winner - Fight for Surreal's Top Skiller

Yay Events Team! Looking forward to more events Biggrin
[img=0x40]http://i.min.us/idZkQa.png[/img]
[img=0x200]http://i3.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/000/137/505/zQLMZ.gif[/img]
[Image: 7WiM6jg.png]
g & a p m p r o f i l e
s t a t s (Click to View)
Congratz Jack and Kira. We shall do very well Biggrin
[Image: user1-light.png][Image: 2JSik6b.jpg]
Great work guys! Do us proud Tongue
[Image: angusmotm.png]
Once you start down the dark path, forever will it dominate your destiny.
Woop! Can't wait to see how you'll go! Looking forward to it.
congrats to you three smile
Thanks all, and congratulations Kira and Shawn! ^^

I can't wait to have a go at hosting some events for you guys Wub
[Image: 7cDz1.png]
[Image: 5FVMQQ3.png]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Surreal's 1st Birthday Banner Contest [See you next year!] Shay 46 41,899 2011-10-03 17:56:28
Last Post: Shay
  Happy New Year News Downfall 15 15,169 2011-01-07 08:46:32
Last Post: Bug