If you could change anything about Runescape...
Thread Closed 

What would it be?

----------------------------------------------------------

I'd make the skill guilds the place to be. Nobody really uses them, and they're such a cool idea. I'd probably boost sharks xp rate over rocktail. The fishing guild is probably my favorite place in the game, but it's totally dead
I'd also try to provide different ways to train the same skills. Say, just for example, making rocktail and shark exactly the same xp and healing, so that people are more spread over Runescape rather than lumping in one area. There's just not enough variety.
[img=0x40]http://i.min.us/idZkQa.png[/img]
[img=0x200]http://i3.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/000/137/505/zQLMZ.gif[/img]
[Image: 7WiM6jg.png]
g & a p m p r o f i l e
s t a t s (Click to View)
I'd stop all updates to fix the game. Beee
[Image: Dreggstar.png]
"... is driving me mad. The images are broken. GOOD GOD FIX IT LOLOL "
If I could change anything I would add in a way for someone to replay a quest if they wanted to without having to create a new account and work up from there.

(2014-08-22 19:51:04)Dreggstar Wrote:  I'd stop all updates to fix the game. Beee

That makes way too much sense to be practical. What you are supposed to do is nerf everything into oblivion instead of fixing the real problem that is making something get used more than something else(aka void getting nerfed since armour was useless so there was no drawback to using void)
Master of All Wills and Quests
[Image: gohankuten.png][Image: GohanRAWR.gif]
I'd make a small G.E. location in seers, in hopes that it would become live again.

I love seers Sad

I'm totally gonna get 120 fletching there some day.
Cormag is a very calm and aloof man, although he can become furious at times. He compares himself to a wyvern in this aspect. He is a very skilled fighter, but dislikes war. He has great pride in his country of Grado, despite their many atrocities committed.

Find out about the number 46! Homeworld since 2009!

Click and Follow My Journey to -> Max Cape <-

I don't mean re-balancing the game. I mean some things are just broken.

After that, sure, reinvigorate old content. smile
[Image: Dreggstar.png]
"... is driving me mad. The images are broken. GOOD GOD FIX IT LOLOL "
The first thing that comes to mind is lowering xp rates as I think they're way too fast nowadays and accumulating xp seems to be the main objective which, no offense, seems silly since there's not really any gain per se. I mean, I'm obviously taking advantage of faster xp rates by not doing older methods like before but it's really too much a grindscape. I like the game how it is tbh. We could use more players but I don't think changing anything about Runescape would make more people play.
(2014-08-22 22:31:39)Cormag Wrote:  I'd make a small G.E. location in seers, in hopes that it would become live again.

I love seers Sad

I'm totally gonna get 120 fletching there some day.

Seers is the besttttt
[img=0x40]http://i.min.us/idZkQa.png[/img]
[img=0x200]http://i3.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/000/137/505/zQLMZ.gif[/img]
g & a p m p r o f i l e
s t a t s (Click to View)
I would bring back sleeping bags
[Image: Nevyn.png]

Hi “Perhaps it's impossible to wear an identity without becoming what you pretend to be.”  - Oscar Scott Card  King2
(2014-08-22 23:01:45)Dreggstar Wrote:  I don't mean re-balancing the game. I mean some things are just broken.

After that, sure, reinvigorate old content. smile

I know Dreggy but Jagexs answer to anything that is broken is to nerf/destroy something else instead of fixing what is broken.
Master of All Wills and Quests
[Image: gohankuten.png][Image: GohanRAWR.gif]
I would get rid of all the distractions and daily/weekly tasks. Can't stand them.
[Image: motm.png]
[Image: 0ddb418f4b.png]

"The only thing an adult can give a child is a yellow cape." - Chuck Jones

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Funny runescape memes Oxide 1 6,443 2018-07-16 09:19:37
Last Post: Meg
  Name Change Game Mr Tanner 22 12,815 2018-04-16 16:30:14
Last Post: Oxide
  Your RuneScape Shopping List (DXP) Crazy Nurse 17 12,104 2018-02-01 15:01:30
Last Post: JeliBelski
  12/12/2016 Runescape Update! PiXeYstyx 3 3,545 2016-12-14 13:31:16