Name Change Game
Thread Closed 

I'm looking to do a name change in the future, March 22.
I want your help, to pick a name for me. If you can suggest names, then the most popular name will be chosen. That name will then me my RS name as long as it is available. My current name is Mr Tanner x, I don't like the x. I think this will be fun. My name is in your hands.
Tannertastic

Haha. Hmm... I'm not the best at names XD
[Image: GpJL.png]

[Image: GVO3.png]
Mel wouldnt Tanntastic work too?
The Latin name for a person who tans hides (so. A tanner.) is Coriarium. It's available, so you could go with that.
"Get going, Simon. Just don't be distracted by the what-ifs, should-haves, and if-onlies.
The one path you choose yourself, that is the truth of your universe."
[Image: rex_advenes_p1.png]
kjdsohv because meanings are overrated.
I go with Iris thats an epic name
I like your ideas so far.
Can i get a little information about you before i come up with a name?

Personally my names are always something to do eith things i enjoy so a few questions.

What are your hobbies?
Whats your favorite sports team?
Whats your favorite tv show?
Who is your favorite superhero?
Do you watch anime? Which is your favorite?
What is your favorite thing about runescape?

I take a lot of care in to my names each time i think will this name impress me now and for a long time? If your like me answer a few of these and i might ne able to help you.
2nd round;

Free Smiles
or
Free Laughs
Oh this is entirely up to you. The name that gets the most votes will be my name.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  If you could change anything about Runescape... Ava 15 10,841 2014-08-23 20:10:38
Last Post: Ava
  Petition Against Selling In-game Advantage Col ton 8 6,084 2014-03-23 05:01:40
Last Post: Shawn
  What are you currently doing in-game? (Screenshots ONLY) Blur 88 42,338 2014-03-07 13:41:22
Last Post: Blur
  Runescape - Game Update - Demon Flash Mobs ScapeSkill 4 4,071 2013-01-29 18:48:00
Last Post: ScapeSkill
  Runescape - Game Update - Desert Tasks ScapeSkill 6 4,924 2013-01-25 06:58:37
Last Post: Gohankuten