Rank Refresh & Promotions, Updates

Surreal! What a pleasant Christmas Morning it is. I hope you're all enjoying your holidays with family and friends. Can't wait to see you all back!

In the meantime, you may have noticed a few ranks have changed around here. Staff are now referred to as Geniuses (no, they're not from the Apple Store); and we have a flurry of new badges and colours, including our long-awaited Boost Team being introduced!

Allow me to introduce you to your first two Boost Team members... @Kreuzi@ and @PiXeYstyx@, like you've never seen them before; in hot pink.

The Boost Team is essentially a group of awesome people who come up with ideas on how we can boost our community spirits, increase participation and enthusiasm, and bring great people into our community so that we have some fresh faces around. The Boost Team is a part of our Staff Team, meaning they will have the power to kick in the clan chat, and moderate the forums.

Most of what you will see from the Boost Team will be friendly conversation, event hosting and essential community management. You can go to your nearest Booster for information about the clan or just a nice chat smile

Congratulations to you both, and I look forward to working with you and the Staff, err, Geniuses in the coming new year. Thanks for being an awesome part of our clan already!

Additionally, the progress on our clan reforms is coming along nicely. Events should be posted on time now and more regularly due to backend optimisations (Thanks @Jos@!), and we're working hard to bring you a new clan website and forum experience in the near future.

Since this will be the last post from us in 2014, let's take our lessons learnt from a difficult year and make something truly special - I can't wait for you all to be a part of it in 2015.

Happy new year Surreal!
-Jord
You are no better than anyone else, and no one is better than you.
Congratulations to you two! Look forward to working with you both.

Merry christmas.
Grats
[Image: sylvanas_wow_sig_by_katzenfan-d54n86z.png]
Congratulations Boosters!
Congrats on the Boost team and happy 25th of December to eveyone smile
My image links are a bit broken but I was proud to be SRL MOTM in Feb 2015, along with being weirdly proud of my bank tab of 784 item stacks of useless junk
[Image: Q5ZiDfZ.png][Image: tDqHpca.png]
Congrats to the new Boost team, I cannot wait to see what you guys have in store for us Biggrin
[Image: pmRHyWO.png]
[Image: user1-dark.png][Image: user1-dark.png]
Feel free to contact me any time about anything Biggrin <3 
Grats! I know you two will do a fine job with raising the clan's spirit!
Congratz on your promotions smile
[Image: user1-light.png][Image: 2JSik6b.jpg]
Thanks everyone! I'm super excited to be apart of the events team once again which I used to be apart of when I first joined Surreal. I've always loved hosting and creating new and exciting events to take apart of so being able to do that once again has me super pumped. I'm also excited about some of the new responsibilities that comes with being a booster, I'm hoping to get some new clan mates and get everyone excited to be apart of being in Surreal.
[Image: KittehPryde.png]
RSN: KittehPryde - Ironman RSN: FallOutPiXeY
[Image: zocnja.jpg]
[Image: 33cyesl.jpg] [Image: 2445z76.jpg]
everything happens for a reason.
live today, like tomorrow is your last.
it's better to be hated for who you are, than to be loved for who you are not.
Congrats to both of you!

Looking forward to seeing what Surreal can bring in 2015 smile

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  A Couple Staff Updates! (Promotion/Demotion) Lady Spyra 6 3,547 2019-07-31 16:15:45
Last Post: Jos
  Rank Rethink Downfall 39 23,014 2013-09-07 21:32:22
Last Post: Wader
  Time for Promotions! Downfall 31 23,072 2012-05-25 13:56:51
Last Post: Crow
  Tracking Updates Downfall 29 23,668 2011-11-13 00:59:57
Last Post: Bug
  Promotions & MotM Downfall 25 21,844 2011-06-12 04:28:48
Last Post: Bug