Rank Rethink

Rank Rethink

Today, Surreal is undergoing a bit of a rank rethink. The purpose of this is mainly to acknowledge those who exceed our expectations as a member, and to refresh the forums a little. Let's get into it!

Elite Members

So, aside from the new pretty pictures underneath your names, there is now a rank we have dubbed 'Elite Members', which are a step above Senior Members. This rank is the highest one that a member can attain.

Elite Members have been a part of Surreal for over a year, and have contributed highly to the overall atmosphere and our clan as a whole. Only our most loyal and involved members are given this rank. You are the gold standard!

As of right now, nobody has this rank. We will slowly assign the ranks in the near future, so watch out!

The Redesign

This was intended to be much more subtle and suiting to the current forum look we sport. I wanted the rank images to stand out, but blend in at the same time, and the current design is how we are going to approach that. I think they match quite well Tongue

Oh by the way, Provisionals are now just called Trial Members, and they're green... with envy. Please don't blame me for that, @Gohankuten@ came up with that ripper of a joke.

Hope you enjoy, and as always, if you have any feedback at all, or have spotted an inconsistency, I'm all ears! PM me or reply to this thread.

P.S., we're ready. Meow
You are no better than anyone else, and no one is better than you.
Great addition to the clan and a wonderful way for ever one to pay respect to where its due.
Grants ahead of time to everyone getting the new clan rank <3
Sounds good! Love the new badges. They worked out really well.

P.S. I wear an S on my chest.
Looks hot smile
[Image: angusmotm.png]
Once you start down the dark path, forever will it dominate your destiny.
Looks very interesting Jordan and a welcome motivation to make the most out of our time as members. Good
Quote:
What is the point of being an adult , if you can't be childish sometimes.
--Tom Baker as The Fourth Doctor

Sounds great to me! Thanks Jordan! smile
[Image: pmRHyWO.png]
[Image: user1-dark.png][Image: user1-dark.png]
Feel free to contact me any time about anything Biggrin <3 
I too, wear a S on my chest!
This is too sexy! Awesome, Jordan!
[Image: Ninth_Legion.png]
Am i the only one that wear's a S upside down on my chest?
Looks good mate

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Rank Refresh & Promotions, Updates Downfall 24 14,914 2014-12-31 01:01:34
Last Post: AlchemyHawk
  Rank Adjustments! Downfall 28 23,171 2011-04-22 22:54:20
Last Post: Cabbage