February Looms

There are quite a few things to look forward to in February, and we're gonna start early on in the month! PYP sign ups are going to open, and mid-month, between SWC 4 and 5, we will be hosting our first Pick your Poison competition in over a year! That alone is gonna be awesome.

With Pick your Poison, we will debuting a new tracking system that's more efficient and is easier to set up for us staffers. It's a win-win.

Additionally, our forums are being upgraded to the latest major release version towards the later end of the month, which will also see us moving to our own server (at the moment, we share the same server with hundreds of other websites), so we can get more dedicated, guaranteed performance for our site. We will also be moving our Teamspeak to our new server address, so it's all in one place.

Before we start February, we're going to give a promotion out to @Hayden@ who has been in line for a staff position for months, has come out of a trying time, and is ready to contribute to Surreal! You'll be seeing some of his work very shortly. Congratulations, mate. smile

I'm very excited for this month, and you should be too. This will be a defining time for our clan's future.

-Jord
You are no better than anyone else, and no one is better than you.
WOOOOOO!!!!! Exciting stuff! Can't wait. Roll on February!!! Congrats on the promotion, Hayden smile Well deserved!

I'm excited for this month and many more months to follow. I'm simply excited just to be here!! Surreal ftw! Biggrin Wub
[Image: GpJL.png]

[Image: GVO3.png]
Having to click on people's names just to see who they are...Lol.

Congratulations on the promotion! smile
Interested to see this work mentioned.
[Image: Dreggstar.png]
"... is driving me mad. The images are broken. GOOD GOD FIX IT LOLOL "
Congratulations Hayden smile

A lot of improvements will be behind the scenes, but PYP will be great!
I'm the most excited about your return Jordy smile I hope I can make PYP tho, I think carnaval is that weekend >.>
All sounds good, and wow @Hayden, I had no idea. Congrats smile
congrats
[Image: sylvanas_wow_sig_by_katzenfan-d54n86z.png]
Thank you for the congratulations, everyone. smile

I hope that I am able to do as much for Surreal as it has done for me. Give_heart
Congrats Hayden!
Congrats Hayden! February sounds like it's going to be preeetty sweet smile

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  February Draw Results Downfall 5 4,011 2014-03-30 19:32:12
Last Post: Nevyn
  February Promotions Galore! Downfall 24 19,694 2011-02-26 21:47:08
Last Post: Nicholas